~Protection~ Anya x Child! Reader

~Protection~
An Anya x Child! Reader Story
WARNING! SHORT BUT FULL OF FLUFF :3
~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤
It was a scary world out there, especially for a young little girl like yourself. You were only 6 anyway! And you had to witness your parents get brutally murdered by the Grubs that invaded the surface. Luckily you were doing quite well with hiding, gathering food, and searching for water to help keep you alive. But you wouldn't be able to keep it up for long.

You were hiding in the storage room of an old grocery store when you heard distorted growling. You looked around the storage area to see two glowing yellow creatures scampering around on all fours towards you. You let out a high pitched scream and ran. You climbed a pile of pallets they used to use for supplies and climbed on top of a shelf, seeing the glowing creatures staring up at you, clawing at the shelf drooling heavily.

Suddenly there was a loud *BANG* and the loud sound of gun fire. You turned to see a Blonde Woman along with a few other mysterious people. They shot at the glowing creatures causing them to fly back and explode. You were shaking violently after what happened. The blonde woman looked up at you and gave a calm, warm smile.

"Hey little one, don't worry we won't hurt you. We're the COG and we are just here to help you." the Blonde said reassuringly. The COG... You've heard of them and how they were strong. Fighting Locusts day and night, thick metal armor that was never penetrated by anything. You felt that you could trust this strong army to take you in. You slowly got off the shelf you were on and waddled to the blonde, showing a small shy smile. She smiled back.

"My name's Anya Stroud, what's yours?" Anya asked nicely.

"(Y/N) (L/N)..." You mumbled.

"That sounds like a nice name, how old are you? You seem very young to be surviving all alone." Anya asked you kind of curious and worried.

"6..." You mumbled again

"That seems too young for you to be all alone, how about we take you in for now." Anya offered. You slowly shook your head. Anya lent you her hand and you took it, walking off with other COG soldiers to the Helicopter waiting outside. You were happier now that she was your protection.

(Well that is the last story I had in my brain that I wanted to write. Now I will start finishing the requests I have right now then take this story off hold. Thanks for the support!)