~Law and Order~ Loomis x Rebel Cadet! Reader

(Requested by: AniMay3)

"Cadet (L/N), please step up to the stand." The stern voice commanded as you hesitantly stepped away from you friends and fellow rebels. There was Baird, Cole, Sofia, and Garron. Yeah, you were sort of a part of Kilo Squad. It was nice to help out the squad when they were down or were just in trouble. Although, you all were accused with treason by the one and only Colonel Loomis.

You had mixed feelings about the guy honestly. He held so much power that it was intimidating, but he had good looks.... It was hard to figure out how to feel around him. You could not figure out if you liked the male or hated him. You knew what you guys did was to save all the people from the locust general KARN.

You glared up at the taller male, he kept a serious facade. Although it looked like he was holding something back, might just be seeing things though. You gripped the sides of the stand, gulping before preparing to speak. 

"Your honor, what type of crime are you holding against me. I do not have much patience for this." You scoff as the Colonel grunt before leaning in his pedestal. 

"I am charging you with treason, just like them. These charges are held because you helped Kilo Squad with their treachery." Loomis calmly replied, staring at you with intense eye contact. You felt the urge to shrink down when he stared at you, but you shook it off. You prepared to explain your actions.

"It was all for a good cause. They were running out of supplies ad needed help getting to certain areas. Sure, maybe Kilo Squad made some damages when trying to complete their mission, but if they didn't do anything, could you imagine how much worse the damage would be? Oh, and what about KARN, hm? KARN is still out there probably terrorizing the people, and what are we doing? Exactly, nothing. We are just standing here, doing noth---!"

"Silence."

The stern and cold voice of the colonel cut off your argument as he slammed his fit down on the wood in front of him, holding his head. Good, maybe you got into his head. He probably just doesn't want to admit that you are, in fact, right. You turned back to Kilo Squad behind you, seeing Baird had a confident and amused face along with Cole. Sofia seemed to give a thumbs up while Garron just looked like he did not want to be in this mess.

"General KARN is not an issue right now, he is being dealt with. Right now, I need to figure out how your punishment is going to go." Loomis stated, looking quite stressed. You sigh, you weren't getting out of this without a punishment, were you?

"Alright, let's just get this over with." You grumble, slumping a little. He was probably going to have you all executed anyways.

"Cadet (L/N) and Kilo Squad, I sentence you-----" Loomis was interrupted by a large boom coming from the wall behind you. You quickly turned to see Locusts had blown a hole in the wall and were entering the building. Loomis had ordered COG soldiers to exterminate the locusts as you looked back at Loomis.

"Why are we still standing here!? We should be helping them!" You growl as Baird nods his head, agreeing. Loomis shook his head, coming off the pedestal.

"No, you shouldn't. Take cover and we'll take care of this, Cadet (L/N)." Loomis said calmly. You couldn't believe this guy. You scoffed before running back to Kilo Squad, Who were already grabbing guns from deceased COGs. You ignored Loomis' protests.

"Here, Take this. We've got a mission to do." Cole said as he passed you a Lancer. You nod as you join Kilo Squad and start killing locusts.

~Time Skip to General Karn Battle~

You ducked into cover as Karn's Corpser mount darted past, blasting bullets along the ground. You inhale sharply before emptying your clip into the general and his mount. It seems Kilo Squad was also doing the same thing.

You ducked back into cover, breathing heavily. You noticed Loomis ran over to you, ducking into cover with you. He looked at you, eyes holding nervousness.

"Are you okay?" Loomis says to you. You gave a confused look before nodding.

"I believe so. Surprised you asked." You say back to him before continuing to shoot the Karn's mount. Loomis helped you, getting noticeably closer to you.

A loud screech came from the giant spider like creature before it slammed onto the ground, dead and unmoving. Karn tumbled off, looking pretty injured and bloody.

You came out of cover and walked over to the injured Locust, Loomis trailing behind. You managed to hear a bit of conversation with Kilo Squad, who were already around Karn.

"There is a difference between war and cruelty!" Sofia yelled at Garron. You saw Loomis push past you, Sofia, and Garron with a pistol. He held up his pistol before shooting the General in the head. Loomis scoffed before looking at Sofia.

"War is cruelty." Loomis stated as he turned to Baird. "Lieutenant, May I have a word with you."

Baird seemed to nod before following Loomis to a different area. You sighed, thinking about how he actually showed sympaty for you when fighting Karn. Sofia seemed to notice.

"You alright there, (Y/N)?" She asked you. You looked up at her before nodding.

"Of course I am, I just have something on my mind. Maybe even a little tired from the battle we just had." You chuckled, rubbing the back of your neck. She nods before looking back to see Loomis walking back with Baird.

"Now, Cadet (L/N), may I have a word with you?" Loomis asked, crossing his arms. You perk up and nod, walking towards the Colonel. Loomis makes a hand motion to have you follow him to the same area he brought Baird.

"Cadet (L/N)," Loomis takes a deep breath before continuing. "First things first, when it's only you and me. We should call each other by first names. Alright, (Y/N)?" Loomis states. You slowly nod.

"Second, I am removing all charges from you." Loomis reassures. You smile more, nodding happily. You were scott free!

"Third," Loomis seemed to pause. "I admittedly care for you. I wish for you to be safe. I hesitantly admit that I have developed some feelings for you." Loomis confessed, somehow keeping that calm facade. You froze, not knowing what to think.

Sure, you may have a crush on the Colonel. But you certainly weren't expecting him to also feel that way. You gulp before stepping forward, hugging the male. Loomis hugged back with a bit for force, burying his head in the crook of your neck.

"I...feel the same way, Loomis." You murmur. Loomis huffed for a moment before looking at you in the eyes.

"First name basis, (Y/N). It's Erza." He corrected, flicking your forehead lightly. You chuckle.

"Alright, well, I love you Erza." You smile. He surprisingly smiles back, kissing your cheek.

"I love you too, (Y/N)."