~Mate~ Possessive! Elite Scion x Reader

(A/N: Yes I am aware that the picture is of The Speaker but The Speaker and Elite Scion are the same model---)

"They just won't let up, will they?" You grumble as you continued to pump rounds into the Swarm. You never really liked the swarm, they were terrifying and strong.

You have seen many people get crushed and obliterated by these creatures. They never showed mercy. Humanity was just a plague to them, At least that is what you assume.

You yelp as you duck into cover. Bullets sprayed over the top, a deadly rain of lead. You looked over at your team members, they seemed to be struggling just as much. You sigh as you try to reload your gun.

"Fuck-!" You grunt as the gun jammed. So much for your fast reflexes. You stiffened when you heard a loud yell and growl. You carefully peeked over your cover to see a crystal covered Scion.

Your eyes widened. Not all Scions have those crystals on them, along with that armor. This must mean that this one is a higher rank.

You bit your lip as you shook your gun. It must have a bullet stuck in it or something. Whatever, you could just switch guns anyway. You quickly pulled out your secondary gun off your back.

And then there was a boom, a boom that sent you tumbling out of your cover. A Dropshot, the Scion must have a Dropshot.

"Help! Someone help me please, I'm down..." You whimper as you crawled around on the ground. You were losing blood fast, and if that Scion saw you and decided to come over to you, you certainly would be dead. Scions were the strongest of the Swarm, one squeeze of the neck and you're done.

You tiredly looked over and saw that the Scion was approaching. It was extremely tall, you trembled, looking over in the direction of your team. You sighed in relief when you saw just an ordinary soldier start to run to you. That is until the unexpected happened.

"No!" A deep growl sounded as you watched a red drill like bullet shoot out towards the soldier. Another explosion resulted once the bullet hit the ground, the poor soldier blowing to pieces. You cough and gag, looking away.

You soon felt strong clawed arms grip your limp body. You were set back on your feet. You shiver as you stared up at the thing you most feared, the Elite Scion itself. Its nostrils flared as it leaned down to your height, it then snarled once it felt bullets hit it's back.

You scream slightly as it aggressively pulled you into cover by your waist. At least it didn't pull your arm, it probably would have come clean off.

You tried to scoot away while the Scion was distracted with shooting other people. You weren't very successful though. The Scion sniffed then snarled, pulling you back towards it. You tried to put up a fight against it but the Scion just didn't let you go.

You stiffened when you heard one of the soldiers give an order.

"We have to retreat, We are losing too many people." One of the soldiers yelled to the others. Your stomach tightened with a stressed feeling once you saw them backing off, leaving you behind.

"N-No---" You choked out. You had no idea what this Scion wanted with you. Was it going to use you to make more of those Juvies? Kill you later? The former made more sense-

With a clunk, the Dropshot fell to the ground. The strong beast the wielded it towered over your kneeling form. You stared up at it's pale white eyes, fearing for your life.

"You most likely won't listen...But please don't turn me into one of those...things---- I'd much rather die." You whimper as the beast tilt it's head.

"Kill? No, there is much better plans." The Scion hissed as it gripped your clothes gently, well, as gently as it could at least. It then dragged you towards an area.

It was a tunnel that had many of those pods and red tendrils. The smell was, odd to say the least. You jumped when you could have sworn you saw a Pouncer move around nearby. You watched as the Scion then pointed to one of the glowing red pods, harboring a Juvie.

"This is not your fate either, Ground Walker." The Scion hissed again. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

"I-If you aren't going to use me to make more Juvies, or kill me, what do you need me for-" You murmur as the Scion kneeled down to your eye level.

"Companionship. It gets, lonely--" The Scion explained. You looked confused as it stared at you. "Mate is another word, I guess."

You flinched away as the beast touched your cheek with a clawed hand. Maybe you'd rather be dead then this. It just didn't feel right to be this things 'Companion' OR 'Mate'.

"Other Swarm shall not hurt you. I'm too strong for them to fight me. I'll protect you from rivals, swarm and human." The Scion claimed, seeming to growl at the thought of the 'rivals'.

"Will this mean...I can't see other humans?" You ask, gulping.

"I'd rather you didn't, yes." The Scion nods, Pulling you closer. "But you can go outside in certain places. I can not risk the other humans finding you."

You just kinda accepted the slight possessive hug the creature gave you. There really wasn't much you could do. The creature had stripped you of your weapons, making you defenseless. You were completely at it's mercy.

"It won't be so bad, you'll get used to it at some point." The Scion claimed as it scooped you into it's arms. "I will show you my- our nesting area now."

And so, The Scion carried you deeper into the swarm nest, where you never saw human contact ever again.

(Omfl this story is a TRAIN WRECK. I just came up with the idea and since I haven't made many Locust/Swarm one shots I decided 'Ehhhhh Why Not' So uh...How is it-)