Cloak and Dagger

The Millennium Falcon tore through the undulating blue hyperspace. Finn, Poe and BB-8 manned the cockpit, reclining, trying to take in the last few moments of peace. But no matter how they made small talk or kicked up their feet, they failed to soothe their systemic trepidation, the anticipation of their mission running through their veins.

Rey entered and took a seat.

"Seems Luke wants to talk to Chewie alone," She said shrugging her shoulders. "What's going on here?"

"Just a few minutes before we exit hyperspace," Poe replied and sat up a little straighter.

"Are we ready?" Rey asked.

	"Cloaking device is operational

"Cloaking device is operational. We'll turn it on when we exit hyperspace. That baby will drain our power reserves in no time," Finn answered.

"That means no shields when it's on," Poe added.

"So your flying better be on point then," Rey said.

"Do you doubt that?" Poe retorted. "That's the one thing that I'm comfortable with in this mission."

Just then Chewbacca could be heard from the passenger bay crying out loudly; a loud mournful cry, followed by a crash.

"What the . . ." Finn got up to go back and look.

Rey stopped him. "I think they are working something out."

"What?" Finn asked.

"I don't know," Rey followed, "but I don't think we need to get involved.  And I don't want to get near a Wookiee when he's upset."

Finn reluctantly agreed and sat down.

The Falcon came out of hyperspace forthwith. The oval planet was in view with the asteroid belt nearby. Floating inauspiciously in front of the belt, the Finalizer loomed largely. Occasionally a stray laser blast could be seen ending the life of an asteroid.

 Occasionally a stray laser blast could be seen ending the life of an asteroid

"Activating cloak," Poe said and flipped a few switches.

"Okay, time to get to work," Finn said.