Chapter 2 - "I thought i said no takeaway!"

Felicia and Michelle arrived at her house, and Michelle looked up at the house in awe. "Wow, your house is so big!" She told her. "I had no idea you lived here!"

"Yeah, my stepfather is, like slightly rich!" She shrugged as she walked through the front door with Michelle following her. She closed the door behind Michelle.

"Felicia, I fed your cats while you were out!" The familiar voice of Jared called out as he walked round the corner holding cat food, but froze upon seeing another with his sister. "Who's this?" He asked as he shoved the cat food into his sister and took to introducing himself to Michelle.

"I'm Jared Merrowoff!" He introduced himself to Michelle with a dashing smile flashed her way. "Her most handsome brother!"

She slapped Jared across the head and put the cat food down. "Excuse me a second, M!" She smiled brightly before as pulled him around the corner, and saw one of his friends, James and one of James' friends. "What's this?" She asked. "I told you I wanted the house to myself because I had a friend over!"

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Jared said with a awkward expression on his face. "You see, I thought that was tomorrow. So we brought a friend over. James assured me it was tomorrow!"

"He did?" She asked with a raised brow as she marched forwards and walked to where the group was and pulled James away and pushed him into Jared. "Seriously?" She asked.

"Way to throw me under the bus!" James muttered to Jared with a glare sent to his brother.

"I want you all out, now!" She told them sternly. "I'm not having them trash the house, and have mother and father blame me."

"Please, Cia!" James said with pleading eyes thrown her way. "We'll behave. We'll stay away from you and your friend, I promise. Just this once, I'll owe you!"

She narrowed her eyes at her brothers before she looked back at his friends, who waved at her politely. She waved back with a forced smile before she faced her brother's again. "Fine, but you do dinner!" She said as she walked past them, but stopped. "And no takeaways!"

"We love you so much, Felicia!" James told her as they both rushed forwards and tackled her into a hug, but she fell backwards and they were both crushing her on the floor. Michelle watched the siblings from afar with a small chuckle.

"Get off me, you idiots!" She told them as she pushed them both off of her and stood up and dusted herself off. "These are new shoes!"

"You're my favourite sister!" Jared told her with a goofy smile on his face.

"And mine!" James said.

Felicia tilted her head at the two of them and shook her head as she grabbed her bag from the floor. She then threw it towards the two of them. "I'm your only sister, imbeciles!" She said with narrowed eyes as she grabbed her bag and took Michelle up to her room.

•••

Michelle was laying on her front with a book in front of her on Felicia's floor, she looked up at her new friend, who was laying on her front on her bed as she did some work. "So, your brothers seem nice!" Michelle spoke out.

Felicia looked up at her. "Nice?" She asked with a raised brow. "They're idiots really!"

"Idiots you care about!" Michelle pointed out with a look. "Don't think I forgot about when you destroyed Flash's car and face because he hurt them!"

"I was hoping that would be forgotten by everyone!" She told Michelle as she closed her book. "It's one of the main reasons I've been nice to Ned, he saw that apparently!"

"Yeah!" Michelle nodded. "But it was good to see him get what he deserved!" Michelle told him. "You'd think he'd have learned, he hasn't!"

"Felicia, the door!" Jared said as he came into her room. "Someone's at the door for you!" She slowly nodded and left her room and headed for the front door.

Once she got there she saw that Tony Stark was standing there. She widened her eyes and closed the door behind her. "What on earth are you doing here?" She asked him. "You didn't come to the door as yourself, right?"

"Of course not!" He said as he gestured to some man standing beside him.

"Right!" She nodded. "Why are you here? Because I was kinda busy!" She told him with an annoyed look.

"I need a favour!" He told her. "I need you to keep an eye on Spider-Man, he's being a little, obsessive with doing things!"

She rolled her eyes. "Not my problem!" She told him.

"Well, I kinda, may have told him who the Black Cat was. I kinda may have told him that you were Black Cat and that you have changed your ways and that you're the go to person for help right now!" Tony said really fast.

"You what?" She yelled incredulously.

"Well, Spider-Man is Peter Parker!" Tony told her.

"I figured!" She answered him.

"What? No shock, or surprise?" He asked her. "He was really surprised when I told him about who Black Cat really was, he didn't believe it." He paused. "So, just look out for him, okay?"

"I don't thin-"

"Felicia, dinner!" James yelled from in the house. She turned and opened the door. "I'll be right there, just wait a second!" She yelled into the house before she faced Tony and the guy. But she saw them already driving away and she let out a cross between an angry and fed-up sigh.

She opened the door and locked it behind her as she made her way through all the halls and finally found herself in the kitchen, where they were all already sat and on the table was a box of takeaway pizza.

"I thought I said no takeaway!" She told her brothers.

"Well, we tired to cook, but it was a disaster, so we ordered and had them deliver it around back!" Jared told her with a small shrug. "But we got you a little something!" He pulled out a box of cheesy chips with mixed herbs over them. She grinned at her brothers after she pulled her gaze from the chips.

"You're forgiven!" She told them before she took the box of chips and sat next to one of her brothers friends, Max she thinks it was, and next to Jared, with Michelle on his other side for some reason.