Chapter 8 - "Speaking of dicks..."

Felicia walked towards where the small group was stood by the bus, awaiting her arrival. As they approached, Felicia spotted Flash advancing on Peter - who slowly walked backwards, and she narrowed her eyes at her ex boyfriend. "Flash, how about you get over it and stop advancing on Peter like that?" Felicia asked as she stood beside Peter as raised a brow threateningly at him.

"Hey, Peter, welcome back!" Mr. Harrington said as he got off the bus. "Flash, you're back to first alternate." Flash shoved the blazer into Peter's chest, and Felicia rolled her eyes at him. Mr. Harrington looked towards Felicia. "Nice to see you here, even if it's a few minutes late. Who is that?" He asked as his eyes travelled to someone behind her, and she turned round and saw Benjamin running over towards them all.

Felicia watched as he got closer, she took a few steps closer to him, and he stopped just before her, and placed a hand on her shoulder as he leant over slightly while panting. "Benny?" She asked with furrowed brows, as Mr. Harrington and everyone else behind them watched the two of them. "Are you good?"

"Benny?" Benjamin asked her with a soft and reminiscent look upon his face, and a small smirk on his face as he straightened up and looked down at her, though he was still breathing unevenly. "You haven't called me that since before I left - it's nice!" He told her as he removed his hand from her shoulder. "I've missed you, Licia!"

"Oh, well, I'm glad!" Felicia smiled as she brushed some hair behind her ear with a soft blush, and from behind her MJ craned her neck to get a better look at the two of them. "I've missed you too, Benny!" She told him, and Benjamin couldn't help but smile at his old nickname that she had given him. "So, urm, what are you doing here?" She asked in a soft whisper.

"What?" Benjamin asked her, having not heard her since he was deep in his thoughts of the past. Specifically their past together.

"What are you doing here?" Felicia asked him. "You're supposed to be driving Michael and Aemon back to the house, remember?" She asked him with a frown and furrowed her brows in worry. "Are you okay? I know the effect that flights sometimes have on you!"

"Oh, yes, I'm fine!" Benjamin waved her off quickly. "I just came here to get the key! You forgot to give it to us in your hurry!" He informed her with a small chuckle. "It seems you're still very forgetful, Licia." He told her in amusement.

Felicia shook her head with a soft smile, and she began to search through her pocket for the key for a few seconds, until she handed him the key to the house. "There you go!" She told him. "Be sure that you use that key only, James will kill me if one of you break the key!" He assured her that he'd be careful with the key before he turned and left.

He got a few yards away, when he turned back and faced her, and waved at her. Felicia waved back at him, and as he turned back round to walk off, she spun round and let out a sigh. Everyone just looked at her in silence, and she stared back at them all, not quite sure what to say.

"Excuse me." MJ spoke up from the back of the group. "Now that Licia is here, and finished with her conversation, can we go already? Because I was hoping to get in some light protesting in front of one of the embassies before dinner, so."

"Protesting is patriotic." Mr. Harrington said. "Let's get on the bus!" Everyone quickly piled up onto the bus, and Felicia moved to sit at the back with MJ. As soon as they sat down, MJ just stared at her, and Felicia did her best to ignore the stare.

Peter frowned upon seeing her move to the back and not sit by him and Ned, and Flash noticed this and sat behind him and leant forwards. "You like Felly, huh?" He questioned the boy he didn't at all like that much.

"What?"

"You can't hide it from me, Parker!" Flash told him matter of factly. "You like Felicia. I think I'll be able to tell when someone likes my ex girlfriend, Parker! You make it pretty obvious when you make faces like you just did towards her." Peter stayed silent as he looked towards him in discomfort. "You're going to have to be careful with that guy around!" Flash told the boy.