Chapter 1 - "That'd actually be amusing to see, actually!"

Felicia was headed to the airport to get her flight back home, she was currently in France with her cousin and Benjamin, they were here because she promised her mother that she'd sort some business out here. She was scheduled to fly back in approximately an hour and a half, in order to try and get back for the scheduled party at the Thompson's.

Felicia's hotel wasn't that far from the airport, so she didn't need to worry about travelling long distances. Her cousins and Benjamin were busy so they couldn't see her off - but she didn't mind that much anyways. She was perfectly capable of catching a flight back to America on her own - she wasn't an infant.

She didn't bring much with her to France, it was only a two day trip and her cousins had given her stuff for those 48 hours. The only thing she had with her was cat suit and her accessories - a thing she had picked up off of Peter. 'You can never be too careful' he had told her once. He carried his suit around in a backpack that was with him constantly, and she had also picked up on that action.

Much to her annoyance.

Felicia was walking down the street with her bag over her shoulder. The airport was only a few streets away from the hotel - she could just walk. She was missing a trip to somewhere - she wasn't quite sure where. But she knew a trip to France would be so much better than a school trip to somewhere in America. (Even if she was there on behalf of her mother for business.)

Felicia was sure she had some time to spare, so she decided to go grab something to eat before she left France. Within minutes, she was sat in a café that was almost empty with a cup of hot tea and a carrot cake - it was a weird combination of stuff but she didn't really care. She loved tea, and she loved carrot cake.

By the time she reached the airport, she had an hour to wait. So she was sat down and was just looking around the airport in a bored manner. Until her phone began to ring, and she looked down at the caller ID to see Peter, and she frowned. "Peter, imagine if I was asleep right now?" She greeted the boy.

"Well, why would you be asleep an hour before your flight?" Peter asked her curiously. "That makes no sense! And, I'm just calling to ask if you're gonna make it to the school trip."

Felicia sighed. "I don't know, Peter." Felicia replied. "I'll be awfully tired from travelling, and well, the flight takes around 8 hours - which takes it to 2am in New York time. I might not even make it back home till at least 3am, my parents and brothers aren't likely to pick me up, they'll be asleep."

She looked up at the board again and let out a groan of disbelief. "What?" Peter questioned her quickly.

"My flight has been delayed for two hours." She complained. "Which is bullshit!" She ran a hand over her face. "Yeah, I'm definitely not going to make it to the trip. I'll be getting the plane at 6pm in your time and 2am in France time, and arrive in New York at around 1ish."

The two continued to talk on the phone for a further hour. "Peter, don't you have things to do other than talk to me?" She asked him. "I wouldn't want to take up your time!"

"You're not." He told her, and they continued to talk for another hour, before Peter's phone died, and she waited for her plane. At some point Aemon had joined her and told her she could get some sleep, and that he'd wake her when it was time to get on the plane. Felicia was very grateful for this as he had quickly finished what he was doing and joined her.

•••

Felicia awoke to being shaken awake by Aemon, it turns out that her flight had been cancelled entirely, and she was to get a private plane back to England. Apparently, Aemon had picked up the phone from Peter, who had contacted Tony Stark, who had immediately sent a the closest jet he had to France for her. She was very grateful for it too, and Aemon helped her on, before they took off.