Chapter 7 - "I was supposed to do a Spanish, Biology and Calculus test!"

It was a few days since she had seen Hawkeye and Black Widow. She had also told Carlos and Hunter about her weird new ability, they had shown her how to control it so it didn't happen at the random.

She was coming back from school when she saw Hawkeye waiting for her near her house. "You made a choice yet?" He asked her.

"Yeah, I'm gonna help you!" She told him. "I just need to tell my parents I'm staying over someone's house!" She told him.

She got back and no one was in so she grabbed her suit and left a note for them. She had most her things on her. She followed Hawkeye into a van and they drove up to the Avengers facility. "I just need to get Wanda, you wanna come?" He asked her.

She got out of the van. "Sure, it'll be fun!" She smiled as she followed him to a specific place. "Go inside, I need to do something before I follow!"

She nodded. "Will you be able to find your way around?" He asked her.

"I'm sure I can find the way!" She said giving him a look before she ran over to an open window, which she squeezed herself through.

She landed on her feet, as usual. She then made her way to where she sensed presences, though she had to concentrate as much as she could.

•••

She got there quicker than she expected and saw Wanda and a robot looking thing together. "Am I interrupting something?" She asked with a smirk.

Vision suddenly became on alert at the newcomer. "Who are you? How'd you get in without anyone knowing?" He asked her as he phased through the counter and walked towards her.

"How about you stay back, and none of us will get hurt!" She said, but he didn't listen. She held her hands out and green energy raced all out her hands and raced at him, forcing him to fly across the room. "I said to stay away. I don't know how to control this, so I may kill us all!"

"And I asked who you are!" He said as he got up.

"Felicia?" Wanda asked her.

"Hi, What the hell are you doing in this prison?" She asked. "I mean, seriously?"

Vision came towards them and pulled Wanda away from her. "She's not a good guy! She steals and robs! She isn't good!" The robot told Wanda.

"Is that right?" Wanda asked her.

"Yeah!" She said blatantly telling the truth.

"Why?" Wanda asked her.

She scoffed. "I'm Black Cat, Wanda. Besides, those who I steal off deserve it. I'm taking back stuff that will add up to how much I lost!" She told her. "And I lost everything, so will they!"

"They didn't rob you!" Wanda told her.

"They didn't physically. But emotionally they did, they stole my father! So, I'm making them pay. It's as simple as that. Kinda what you and Pietro did with Tony. Only mines a little more, angrier and meaningful!" Felicia told her. "Logical too!"

"And mine wasn't?" Wanda asked.

"He set fire to my house and my father saved me, I watched him burn. But Quinn was best friends with my father." She said. "But lets get off me!"

Vision went back to carry on cooking, but he kept an eye on Felicia the whole time. "What you doing here?" Wanda asked her.

"You'll see!" She smiled as she threw up her knife and caught it, she threw it up and caught it once more.

Vision phased through the counter once again and rushed at her. He dragged her to a corner, a green wave of energy flew out of her body and it threw him across the room, making her stumble backwards herself. "If I was you, I'd just stop!" She told him.