Chapter 1 - "Please, anyone but him!"

It hadn't been long since she saw all the others, but she had to admit she missed them. She knew they all had to stay in hiding due to their actions, actions that were right! But were frowned upon because of a few bad mistakes.

But here she was going to boring school, she hadn't gone out as Black Cat in a while. She decided not to as Ross was currently searching his ass off for her and where she was. He wanted to know who Black Cat was. But she wasn't going to let him know who she was.

She wasn't sure when exactly she was gonna go to Wakanda with her brothers, like Black Panther promised, but she knew he was expecting her. Felicia guesses she'd go when everything wasn't so hectic.

Pushing all her thoughts out of her head for the day, she left her house. Her parents and brothers were out, so she had to lock up the house with her keys. She then ran to where she usually caught the train, as she was running a bit late.

•••

Once she arrive at school she found Michelle waiting at the gate for her, it seemed the girl actually wanted to be friends with her, for some bizarre reason, and even got her to join the Decathlon. "Hey M!" She greeted the girl with a small smile.

"Hey, Licia!" Michelle said as they walked through the gates. "You're late, again!"

"Well, excuse me if I find it rather hard to get up in the morning!" Felicia rolled her eyes at the girl beside her. "It's just that my bed is just so comfy and, I really don't want to leave it!"

Michelle gave the girl a look and shook her head with a small chuckle. "Oh, that reminds me!" Felicia said as they walked up the stairs to school and walked through the doors of the school. "Do you wanna come round tonight? I'm hoping we have the place to herself, my brothers are just, too annoying!"

"Erm, sure!" Michelle shrugged as they got to both their lockers, which were near one another's. "Besides, you still need to do that Geography homework, it's due, like tomorrow!"

Felicia groaned as she gathered her things out of her locker. "But I loathe Geography, it's horrible and absolutely boring. Who cares how erosion happens? Definitely not me! Who cares how rivers and that are formed? Most definitely not me!" She shut her locker with a slight bang. "Now, I could go on and on about Geography, or we could head on to our first lesson!"

"We've got English Language!" Michelle told her with a small eye roll. "Mrs Lawrence is just, so annoying! And works too slow!"

"Whatever, let's go!" Felicia told her friend as they began to walk down the crowded corridor, when they passed Ned, and he was carrying some kind of figure in his hand. As she passed him she sent him a small and polite smile and headed to her class with Michelle.

•••

Felicia woke up in class and saw that class was still going on and that she was in fact sleeping in class. She looked to the board and sighed, she had no idea what was going on. Michelle sniggered beside her and Felicia nudged her in the ribs with her elbow hard.

"Glad to see you're still with us!" Michelle told her. Felicia was gazing around the class lazily and spotted a familiar red suited boy on a laptop screen in front of Peter Parker. He was looking at Spider-Boy, and she noticed he did that a lot.

It was like the boy was obsessed with the superhero.

"Okay, so how do we calculate linear acceleration between points A and B?" The teacher suddenly asked. Flash put his hand up and she rolled her eyes. "Flash?" The teacher said as she pointed at him.

"It's the product of sin of the angle and gravity divided by mass!" Flash answered and Felicia shook her head.

"Wrong!" She muttered to Michelle, who smile at the girl beside her.