Chapter 2 - "What's everyones obsession with calling me Darling?"

She got to school the usual time, luckily. She was in her way inside when she saw Flash almost hit a boy with his car, he said something to him, but she didn't hear. She rolled her eyes and carried on walking in.

She was on her way, when Flash barged past her and knocked her to the side slightly. "Watch where you're going, Hardy!" He snapped as he walked off.

She rolled her eyes. He was being sour to her since she broke up with him. The boy he almost ran over came over to her. "Are you Ok?" He asked her. "He really is a jerk!"

"Yeah, I'm fine." She told him with a small smile, not wanting to tell him why Flash was being sour towards her.

Before he could say anything back, she hurried on off to her locker. She wasn't ready for another shitty day at school. Sometimes she wished she decided to go to a private school like her two older brothers.

She was about to close her locker when she heard whispers. She looked in the direction of them and saw him. It was her brother Jared in his private school fancy uniform. She groaned as she saw him heading her way.

She closed her locker and turned round to be face to face with him. "Felicia!" He said as he went through his bag and handed her her house keys. "You forgot your house keys. Can't get in without those!"

"Thank you!" She said as she slipped them into her bag.

"Goodbye darling sister!" He said before he kissed her on the forehead and turned round and left her.

She quickly walked on off to class, not wanting to be on that corridor any longer. She can't believe her brother showed up at her public school.

•••

It was soon the end of the school day. She saw Michelle heading her way. "Felicia!" She called after her. She stopped midwalk and waited for her to get to her. "You should come to the Decathlon! You may try to fool everyone else, but I know how smart you are. I'm observant!"

"Michelle, I said I'd think about it. But I can't right now, I'm busy tonight!" She told her.

"Ok!" Michelle said as Felicia left her in the corridor and headed in back home, to go and do what she had to.

She finally got back home and walked up the rather long driveway and got to the steps. She opened them with her keys and closed the doors behind her.

She went straight upstairs and got changed. She got changed into her black skin tight one piece. She pulled on her knee high back heeled boot. She pulled her hair down and it came down to her lower back. She pulled her mask out and placed it on her head.

She grabbed her grappling hook, knifes and her whip was wrapped round her belt. She had to admit she looked a little like her favourite DC character, Catwoman. She was her favourite because her and Selina Kyle were both similar to each other, but Catwoman was much more badass than her.

She slipped out of her window and landed in a crouch on the floor. She then headed on to her targets place. Her target was a man called Quinn Black. He was the cause for her fathers death, so she was going to steal big time off of him.

She finally reached his house that was smaller than her own. She grabbed her grappling hook and swung it back and forth before she threw it up and it latched onto a wall. She checked it was steady before she climbed up the wall, holding onto the rope.

She got to the top and pulled it out of the wall. She crossed the roof, until she found the skylight window. She got her knife and pressed the tip of it into the window and began to make a hole big enough so that she could fit through it.

Once she was done she pressed down on the glass and it fell down onto the floor. She dug her grappling hook into the floor and tied the top of the rope around her waist and she slid through the hole and fell to the floor.

The rope stopped just above the glass case with the jewellery in. She smiled, and did the same as she did with the glass previously. She grabbed the ruby necklace and put it on, she grabbed the ruby earrings and put them in, she grabbed the ruby ring and slid it onto her finger. She grabbed the diamond ring and slid it on. She grabbed the Pearl necklace and put it on.

She then climbed back up the rope with a smile on her face. Now was time for the big mission. Once she got to the top, she slipped the jewellery she just took into a rather big pouch.

She jumped off of his roof and landed in a crouch and did a gambol to lessen the blow of jumping from a very high height. She then made her way to his shop.

•••

She broke in and made her way to the main room. The room with the best things in.

She knew he didn't protect his house, but his building was another story. She rummaged through the bag and found powdered eyeshadow. She crushed it all with the end of her whip and threw it all over the floor, to see the usual red lines marking the floor.

She got ready for this and stepped over the first, did a handstand into crab over the next one. She kept doing this until she got to the glass case. She lifted it up and piled all the jewellery into her pouch, it now heavy and full.

She turned, ready to go, but saw they had changed. They were all close together and they were moving, making it impossible for her to get across. She sighed and threw her grappling and it landed in the wall. She then threw the other end into the other wall.

She reached up and pulled herself up onto the rope. "Well, this is gonna be fun!" She smiled to herself as she walked cross the rope. It was going well, until she got to the middle, where her balance faltered.

She thought she got it back, until she slipped off, but she gripped onto it and swung back into her previous position. She then walked across the rest and got to the end. She pulled her grappling hook out of both the walls.

She spun round when she saw the most muscly man she had ever seen. He was really tall too. "Darling, how about you give me that back!" He smiled falsely.

"What is everyone's obsession with calling me darling?" She asked as she sneakily got her whip from her belt.

She aimed it at him and it wrapped round his ankle. She then pulled the whip towards her and he slid to her feet. He grabbed her leg, but she did a back flip, and kicked him in the face as her legs were near his face.

She unwrapped her whip from his ankle and kicked him hard in the stomach. She then swiftly kicked him in the face, knocking the man out. Another one came round the corner and the red lasers disappeared.

He ran at her, and she ran at him. She jumped in the air and landed with her legs around his waist. She punched him in the nose quickly before she did and aerial, his body hitting the body with a crack from his nose. Blood was all over his face when he faced her again.

She strode towards him and punched him in the throat. He then choked, just before she side kicked him into a wall and his head hit off the wall with such force it knocked him out.

She saw a few more heading to the room and she scammed the room and saw a window. She was on the fifth floor, but she was gonna do it anyway. She checked she had everything before she ran towards the window and smashed through it.

As she fell, she threw her grappling hook at a lamppost, which lessened the force of her fall. She unhooked it as she landed and ran off, into the shadows. Not wanting to get caught.