Chapter 13 - "Yeah, and I'm a fairy princess."

It was a week later, and Felicia was just fine and her wounds on her face were slowly healing, but they were very likely to scar - but she already knew that. Felicia was feeding her cats with a small smile as she stroked them both, she was actually thinking of getting another one. If her mother allowed her to, of course. Felicia was currently home alone with her brothers out, her parents out, her cousins out and Benjamin out.

She had music playing through her earphones, as she headed over to the kitchen to finish off cooking her chicken. She was only making chicken to have one of her favourite meals to have. Which was just chicken and lots of gravy, it had been a favourite of hers since she was a small child.

Within minutes, her chicken was done, and she turned round and pulled her earphones out, only to hear the doorbell. She let out a soft groan, and made her way to the door, and pulled the door open to see Peter standing at the door. "Come in." She told him, before she closed the door behind him. "What are you doing here exactly?"

"Well, do you remember when we found the bomb?" He asked, and she nodded at him. "I've found the buyer, so we're going to after him. He's currently going shopping, so go get your suit. We're going after him to interrogate him."He told her and she frowned. "What's the matter? You want me to include you, don't you?" He asked.

"Well, yes!" Felicia said slowly. "I was just wondering, have you ever interrogated someone before?"

"No." He told her, and she gave him a look. "How hard could it possibly be? Besides, my suit and I have it covered. She's called Karen, and is actually very helpful!" She only nodded slowly as she stared at him. "What?"

"Well, I just made chicken." Felicia began. "And, I'm quite hungry-"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, very!"

"Just go get your suit." Peter told her, and she rolled her eyes as she followed what he had said. She made her way up her stairs, and into her room as she got her suit out, and pulled it on with a small smile. It had been a while since she had actually wore her suit, it felt relaxing. She crossed across her room and hooked her grappling hook onto the belt of her suit. Felicia then wrapped her whip through a loop in her belt, and slid her combat knives into her boots with ease.

Felicia made her way back downstairs as she held her mask in her hands, and looked over and saw Peter in the kitchen, and what she saw made her mouth drop open in both horror and shock. "A-are you eating my chicken?" She asked with wide eyes, and a murderous look in her eyes.

"No?"

Felicia glared at him angrily. "Let's just go." She told him as she put her mask on and crossed her arms over her chest. "Well? Come on then!" The two of them then left Felicia's house, and she followed Peter to the location of where the buyer from the other week was supposed to be. Felicia was thinking the entire way there, just thinking of how Wanda was right now, and if she was okay. Along with everyone else.

They finally arrived, and Peter muttered something as they approached the man. She had no idea what him and his suit was doing, and she doubted that she even wanted to know anyways. The only sound through the car park was the sound of her heeled boots hitting the floor as she walked towards the man at his car, while Peter silently dropped to the floor in a crouch. Peter shot a web towards him, and trapped the man's hand to his boot.

"Remember me?" A very deep and robotic-sounding voice spoke from Peter as Felicia jumped at the sudden voice change.

"Bloody hell!" Felicia said as she looked at him funnily. "Could've done with a warning, you know."

"We need information and you're going to give it to us, now!" The terrifying voice spoke, and Felicia simply stared at Peter in shock, and looked back to the man, and then back to Peter.