Chapter 4 - "The raccoon talks?"

Felicia was quick to launch back into fighting and battling the creatures - she was currently on the back of one of the creatures, as she had her whip wrapped tightly around its neck, as it flailed all over the place, knocking into a few people in the process. The creature knocked into Steve, and he crashed to the floor.

"Very sorry!" Felicia called over her shoulder as she held her hand out, and blue energy surrounded the knife in her boot, and she dove the knife into the creature's neck, as she pulled its head back with her whip. The creature dropped to the floor and she rolled off of it, and stood, wrapping her whip back through her belt loop, and cleaning her knife on the floor.

"Felicia, we could do with your help!" Rhodey said through the comms in her ear.

"I'll be right there." Felicia replied as she looked around for him, and found him and Falcon trying to take down some kind of mechanic wheel that was rolling all over the place. Felicia levitated into the air, and used both the magnetic and gravitational field to pull herself across the air towards them.

Felicia was levitating in the air beside the wheel, and held her hand out, and lifted it up within the air, and she was pleasantly surprised by how light it actually was. Felicia moved to hold both her hands out, before she directed them both in opposite directions, and ripped the wheel apart, making the two pieces drop to the floor, immobile and useless.

"FELICIA!" Okeye yelled, and Felicia looked down towards her, and saw her pointing towards the outside of the dome, where a huge mass was coming towards them from beneath the ground, and it was coming towards them fast. Felicia widened her eyes as she watched four attached wheels burst out of the ground, and she already knew she wouldn't be able to stop it.

But she could slow it down.

Felicia was quick to propel herself across the sky, as she held her hand out, and surely, she slowed it's velocity, but it was still coming towards them. Her hand began to shake, she wasn't too good at slowing vectors after all. She felt it's speed pick up again, her slowing it, accidentally turning into her speeding it up.

"I've got it!" Wanda yelled as she dropped down to the floor, and Felicia gratefully lowered her hand and dropped down to the floor with the others, as Wanda's red energy surrounded the machinery, and raised it within the air. Before she tore it apart, and crushed the hoard of creatures racing towards them from behind.

"Why was she up there this whole time?" Okeye asked, making Felicia scoff.

Wanda turned to Felicia. "You slowed it down." Wanda told her with a wide smile.

"Yeah, and then accidentally sped it back up." Felicia added in. "But thank you, that was definitely something I couldn't handle."

Wanda placed her hand on Felicia's shoulder. "You're new to your powers, Felicia." Wanda told her. "You'll most definitely get better at it all." Felicia smiled widely at the woman with a small chuckle.

Felicia then went off to go find Bucky to see how he was handling things, and as she did she spied the woman alien speaking through a device on her wrist, and frowned. Felicia found Bucky, and found him surrounded by aliens, so she held her hand out, and a group of them rose into the air, and was thrown across the way. "You know, a racoon asked me for my arm." Bucky told her.

Felicia scoffed. "The raccoon talks?"

"Apparently so." He replied. "Though, I saw you take a pretty nasty hit a while ago. You okay?" He asked as he fired at the approaching creatures, and she began to rip some apart with her green energy. "Looked painful."

"It was." Felicia told him, and just as she did she spied the other huge alien and became confused as to who the other alien was talking to through a device. Felicia continued to rip aliens apart, and she gasped in realisation. Wanda was here fighting, and Vision was all alone without anyone to protect him - there must be some other alien out there going for an unprotected Vision.