25

Jungkook P.O.V

I walk to my room,seat at my comfy chair. I look at my wedding photo.

That was my happier day in my life

That was my happier day in my life. Kim Y/N, the one that I really hate suddenly became my wife and I fucking love her so much. Her hair, her touch, her skin, her body is all perfect. "Thanks cause accept me dear. Thanks cause love me like I do.There's nothing can replace you sweetheart. I love you so much."

"I know you love her so make sure you take care of her. If I know you hurt her, I won't let her see you anymore Jungkook." "Hyung!" I said walk towards him who is leaning at the glass door.

" "Hyung!" I said walk towards him who is leaning at the glass door

"When did you arrived?" I said invite him to my room.
"Just now Jungkook. How are you?" He said pat my shoulder.
"I'm fine hyung. Lincy can you bring us coffee? Thanks." I said on the office telephone.
"So I guess you'll my bussiness partner right?" I said sit infront of Jimin's hyung.
"Yaaa. I hope we can work together and success in the future." He said curve a smile.
"Okay that's enough for work. I want to heard about you and Somi. What's happen now?" I said titling my head look at him.
"We happy as always. Nothing less." He said crossing his arm.
"When you two want to get married?" I said cause him to cough. I offer him the coffee that Lincy make.
"Are you crazy? I only knows her for two months Jungkook. It's too early." He said rub his chest.
"Hyung, I'm only know Y/N for two days. TWO DAYS. We never knew each other, we became enemy,  and end up with this marriage. And you know what hyung? I am really happy guy in this world. I'm lucky to have her." I said look at my phone screen wallpaper which is picture of my wedding.
"That's different Jungkook. I always nervous when I see her. How?" "Just married her. I know you love her and she love you too. Don't worry. Let me and Y/N settle of this." I said raising an eyebrow.
"Don't do something ridiculous." He said glance at me. I nod smiling.

Time skip at the end of the conversation ~

"I guess I should leave now. It's already late." Jimin said looking at his watch on his wrist.
"Okay hyung. If you have free time,let's hang out. I really miss my hyungs." I said hug him.
"No problem. Just tell us anytime. I leave now. Bye." He said break the hug and walk away.
After that I packing all my things ready to go home.
"Lincy, I already want to go home. If anything just call me ya? Bye." "Okay sir. Drive safe. Bye." I nod curve a smile.