30

Y/N P.O.V
"J-u-ngkook?" My tears start to falling.
"Baby." He quickly wear his shirt and I saw the bitch smirking.
"Actually I want to surprise you but I think I'm the one who got surprise by you and her. "I said wiped my tears.
"Ouh here you go. I brought you lunch. I thought I want to have lunch with you since you already made breakfast for me but it's okay you can have it with her. Sorry for disturbing and thank you for all this surprise."I said put the lunch box at his table and walk away with full of angst and sadness.
"Somi,let's go." I said with tears fill up my face.

Somi P. O. V
"Somi,let's go." Y/N said walk away with tears.
"Why? What happens?" I said and walk to Jungkook's room and see Lisa who is covered her body with Jungkook's jacket.
"Yah Jeon Jungkook? What are you doing with her? I will not let you see Y/N again. You such a bastard. And you! Don't you have another guy to seduce? Such a cheap whore!" I said shout at the two useless person in the world.

Jungkook P.O.V
"Y/N..." I said started to crying.
"Jungkook just let her go. I'm always with you." Lisa said hold my arm.
"Let me go you bitch! Get out from my room! Now!!!!" I shout on top of my lungs.
"Fine I'll go but remember Jungkook! It's not over yet." She said and slammed the door.
My happiness.. My world.. What have I done?
Y/N!!!!!!

Somi P.O.V
"Y/N, are you okay?" I said look at her. She's really hurt because of him.
"I'm okay Somi. I just cannot get it. Why must he cheated on me? Am I not a good wife for him?She said while tears start to rolling down her cheeks.
"Y/N you're the most perfect wife in this world. Stop cry okay?" I said wiped her tears using my thumb.
"Can I move to your house? I don't want to see his face anymore. Please." She said holding my hand.
"Yaaa of course you can. Let's pack your things first." I said and drive her to the house.

Y/N P.O.V
"You wait at here first okay? I'll come back as soon as possible." I said fake a smile.
"Don't you want me to help you?" She said hold my hand.
"No it's okay. I'm fine. Wait okay?" I said push her to sit down and walk to upstairs.

As soon I reached the bedroom, I lock the door and fall on the floor.

"Arghhh fuck you Jeon Jungkook!!"
Suddenly....

"Y/N,open the door please..." Jungkook said with his crack voice.
"What are you doing at here?! Just leave me alone."I said and hug my knees. Tears start to rolling down from my eyes again.
"Baby! Wait I can explain. Open the door before I cracked it."He said knock the door really hard.
I then open the door cause I'm afraid he might broke the innocent door.
"What do you want? Is it not enough you have torture my heart? " I said look at him with full of angst.
"Let me explain first baby!" He said hold my hand.
"Don't you ever touch me like you touch her! It's disgusting! "I said push him hardly.
"Panggggg"
" You slap me huh? You never raised your hand to me." I said touch my red cheek.
"Why are you doing this to me? Why are you married me if you don't love me!? I love you with all my heart. I am really disappointed. I gave you many chance but it's just waste all of my time. Why Jungkook? Why?" I said crying hardly.
"Y/N I'm sorry. You're wrong. I love you very much. I'm sorry. I know it's all my fault." He said try to reach my hand but I snatch away.
"But you cheated on me. You have
affair with that bitch! I HATE YOU.I never regret knowing you but I really regret cause TRUSTING you. I don't want to see you face anymore." "Y/N, where are you going? " "It's none of your business. DIVORCE ME." I said pull out my wedding ring and throw it to his face. I then grabbed all my belongings and left him.

"Somi,let's go." I said wiped my tears away.
"Y/N wait!" He said run towards with tears.
"What else do you want Jungkook? Please. I'm tired with all your games." I said drop out my tears.
"I just want you to know whatever happen I will never let you go. I'll wait for you. I just love you." He said pull my hand and give back the rings.
"I'm sorry but my love to you doesn't exist anymore. "I said put the rings at his feet and walk away.
"Thank you for everything." I said wiped my tears and go with Somi.
"No matter what happen I'll still love you Jeon Y/N!! Remember that!!" I heard he shout out my name. It's really break my heart. I'm sorry Jungkook. But you break my trust.

"Y/N,are you okay?" Somi ask while focus on the road.
"Don't worry Somi. I'm okay."I said closing my eyes.
"I'm sorry cause I cannot stop him earlier." She said hold my hand.
"No its okay." "Are you sure?" She said take a glance at me.
"100% sure." I said.
"Then smile." She said and I smile with 1001 bitter in it.

After a few minutes~

"Y/N,we are here." Somi said wake me up.
"I'm sorry. I fall asleep." I said rub my eyes.
"It's okay. I know you're tired. Let's go in." Somi said help me carry my things.

"Thanks Somi. I don't know what to do if you are not around." I said hug her.
"What are you saying? You're just like my sister. Of course I must always help you. Stop crying. I will cook something special for you. Go have a rest. Your room is beside me."She said rub my back.
"Thanks Somi. You're the best." I said smiling and walk to the room.

Jungkook P.O.V
"I'm sorry but my love to you doesn't exist anymore. "
Those words that I hope won't come up from her mouths. But it's really happened.
I'm failed. I'm failed as a husband. Why? Why all this happen to me?
"Y/N, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Arghhhhhhhhh" I slammed a glass to the floor. It's break. Same as my heart. Broken into many pieces. Blood?
It's never enough for me to redeem my mistake. I'm sorry Y/N !!