34

Jungkook P.O.V
As soon as I arrive at Somi's house,I see the door opened. I saw a black car park outside the house. I look at the car and
Oh shit! It's Kai's car. What are he doing at Somi's house?
As soon as I stepped inside the house I heard someone shouting and I know the voice.
It's my baby!
"Y/N Baby! Where are you?" I call for her name but no response. I have a bad feeling right now.
I fastened my step to Y/N's room. The voice is clear now. I really sure that's Y/N's voice. She's crying. And I heard there's a male voice. Kai?

I open the door and see Kai is on top of my wife's body.
"You son of bitch!" I shout on top of my lung, grab his collar and give a hard punch on his face.

"Who do you think you are? She's my wife! Are you crazy?!" "Yes I'm crazy! I'm crazy for your wife!" He laugh evilly

"You go now before I call the police. Go!" I shout and he pick out his clothes and smirking to me.
"Bye baby." He said wink at my wife who are crying.

"Y/N... Stop crying.. I'm here. You're safe now..." I said try to touch her but she's push my hand. I know her feelings. I'm understand.
"Don't cry." I said persuade her.
Then I look at her tummy which is big.
"Ar..are you pregnant baby? Is it my child?" I said unbelieve what's infront of my eyes.
Please say yes.
She nod without looking at me.
"Oh my god! Seriously? I'm gonna be a dad. I'm so happy." I said hug her. And the main part is she don't push me.

Y/N P.O.V
""Oh my god! Seriously? I'm gonna be a dad. I'm so happy." He said make me smile in my world. He hug me. I miss you Jungkook. I really miss you. But I'm confused. My love for you. I'm scared. Suddenly my tears start to fall. I'm crying in our hugs. Oh shit.
"Baby, are you crying?" He said cup my face.
"I'm scared." I said sobbing.
"I'm here right now. You're safe." He said calm me down.

"Are you okay now? " I nod,breaking the hug.
"Thanks Jungkook." I said looking at him.
"Don't thank me. I'm so glad that you're safe. I'm sorry cause not taking a good care of you." He said hold my hand.
"You can go now. I'm fine." I said curve a smile.
"No, I can't. I'm afraid the bitch will come to you again." "But.." "No but Y/N. Please let me stay with you until Somi came back." He beg to me.
"Fine but with a condition." I said lift my index finger.
"What is it?" He lift his eyebrow.
"Don't come near me, don't talk to me except important issues, don't touch me anymore,don't flirty to me and last but not least don't enter my room without my permission. I will prepare your room." I said as fast as I could.
"Wow that's really A CONDITION." He said pronounce the word a bit loud.
"Follow or leave?" I said rolled my eyes.
"Okay okay I'll follow your word my princess." He said smile sweetly. I miss that smile.
"Then what are you doing here? " I said crossing my arm.
"Ouh okay I understand. But can you show you my room?" He said scratch his non itchy head.
"I forgot. Let's go." I said curve an akward smile.

"This is your room." I said show his the guest room.
"Thanks Y/N." He said take his belongings inside.
I nod.
"So,what should we eat today? Aren't you hungry?" He said look at my tummy.
"No I'm fine. If you are hungry, you can cook for yourself at the kitchen but it's more easier if you buy outside." I said crossing my arm,leaning on the wall.
"No you must eat. Go get ready. I'll bring you for dinner. No excuses. Please for our baby." He said make me rolled my eyes.
"Fine Mr. Jeon Jungkook." I said go to my bedroom to change.

LISA P.O.V
"What? He caught you? How?" I said to Kai that have a bruise on his face.
"I don't know. He suddenly showed up. I'm almost get her." He said makes me rolled my eyes.
"I just give you a simple task. Why can't you do it? Useless." I said grab my handbag and leave him alone.

"It's look like I'm the one who can finish her." I said start the engine car and drive.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V
"Are you ready baby?" I said knock her door.
"Yaa. Wait." She said and come out with this oufit.

"What are you looking at?" She said make me stop looking at her

"Just look at a beautiful angel infront me." I said smiling.
"Don't flirt." She said glare at me.
"No I don't. Let's go." I said and grab her hands.
"No touch please." She said pull her hand back and go to downstairs.
"Sorry." I said follow her.
How must I win her heart back?? Oh god !! Please help me.. I still love her..

"So what do you want to eat?" I ask while search a nearby restaurant.
"Anything." She reply while her eyes focus outside the window.
"Hmmmm let's eat grill meat shall we?" I suggest.
"Okay. But before that can you stop at the candy shop. My baby craving for a chocolate." She said turn her face look at me.
"Anything for you dear." I said and make a U-Turn.
"Thanks. "She said smiling happily while rubbing her tummy.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" I ask after park my car across the road.
"No it's okay. Wait here. I'll be back shortly." She said smiling,grab her purse and go out.

??? P.O.V
"There you are. Do you think I'll let you go easily?! Never in my life! You're going to finish today." I said start my engine and ready to war.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V
"Where are you?" I said look at my watch. It's been 15 minutes since she left me. I get out from the car and wait for her.
"There She is." I said smiling looking at her hand full with chocolate. My smile slowly fade away as I see a car are moving faster ready to hi..hit he..her?
"Y/N!"
"PANG!!!"

Y/N P.O.V
"Baby,I already buy the chocolate. Later we share with daddy okay?" I said rub my tummy after pay all the chocolates.
"Y/N!!!!" Jungkook scream my name and PANG!!!!!
The car hit Jungkook. Blood is everywhere. Slowly my tears start to fall.
"Jung..Jungkook,you're gonna be fine." I said hold him into my arms.
"Ba..baby I'm so...sorry because make yo..you cr..cry ag..again." He said cup my face.
"No you don't. Please hold on. The ambulance will arrive."I said hold him tighter.
"I wi..will for..ever lo..love yo..you. Ple..please tak..take ca..care of ou..our baby." He said makes me cry more harder.
"No you're strong. I can't live without you. I love you Jungkook. Please don't leave me." I said kiss his forehead.
"Yes I'm st..strong." He cough and his mouth full of blood.
"Jungkook?? No Jungkook. Don't sleep at here!! Wake up!!!! Yah!!!! Jungkook!!!!!!!!

Hi guys!! I'm back. Sorry for the late update🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️ I'm free right now cause my final exam is OVER!! Yeahh
So what happened to Jungkook? Please stay and I'll update as fast as I can 😂😂❤️
love from AJ