16

JUNGKOOK P.O.V
"Wake up baby.." I said kiss my one and only wife.
"I'm sleepy. Five more minutes please? "She said groaned while hug me.
"Hrmmm fine. "I said put Y/N's hand away but she pull my hand.
"Don't go please. "She said close her eyes.
"Okay but just five more minutes. I said pull her to my embrace.
"That's why I love you. "She said hug me tightly.
"I love you more big head. "I said pinch her nose.
"Aishhh. It's hurt. "She said rub her nose.

"Baby, wake up now. It's already ten minutes. "I said touch her forehead.
"Urghhh. Fine. "She said and make her hair messy bun style.
"Baby, do you know where are we going today? "I said while take my towel.
"Ouhhh. It's our honeymoon right? Paris!! "She said jump like a little kid. So cute.
"Hahahaha yes you're right. So this is our passport. Do not lose it. "I said kiss her forehead.
"Okay. "She said nod.

END OF JUNGKOOK P. O V

While Jungkook showering, you pack all of your belongings and his. You wonder what season is happen at Paris. So, you take your phone and scroll to find some information about it.
"Ahaaa it's summer season. I bet it will be hot."You said while smiling happily. So, you find all Jungkook clothes at his wardrobe.

Your jaws drop

Your jaws drop. It's so fucking big.
You laughing because to shock.
"Wowww.. Hahahaha. "You said keep laughing.
"Baby, what are you doing here? "Jungkook said back hugging me.
"Find your clothes of course. And at Paris now is summer season. "You said try to find his clothes one by one.
"I will help you then. "Jungkook said and pick his clothes.
"Thanks you kookie. "You said smiling.
"No problems. "He said wink at you.
"Kookie, can I see Somi before we go to Paris? "You said holding his hand.
"Of course you can baby. "He said kiss you're forehead.
"Thank you. "You said smiling and grab your towel and go to the bathroom.

Meanwhile ~

LISA P. O. V

It's be a while when I saw him. It's almost five months. I totally miss him. I need him right now. And you know who is him right? My one and only Jungkook. But the bitch stole him from me. Arghh Y/N!!! But I will take him from you. If I can't have him, nobody can have him. Hahahahahaha. So I take my phone and call him. I will make sure he will leave you Y/N.

Me : Hi kookie.
Jungkook :  Hi Lisa. Why are you calling me?
Me : I just miss you beb.
Jungkook : Lisa you know I'm married right?
Me : Yaaa I know Jungkook. So what? I just miss you.
Jungkook : If my wife hear this, she will heart broken. Please Lisa.
Me : Urghh fine. Why she need to jealous? She's the one who take you from me.
Jungkook : Lisa! Please. Don't be like this. What past is past. Please move on. I got to go. Bye.
Me : Babe, look I'm sorry for saying that. Don't go. I'm so sorry.
Jungkook : Fine. I forgive you. Don't repeat it.
Me : I will and thank you.

Fuck fuck fuck! He's really changed. Oh my god! That bitch!! She's the one who change him. I hate you fucking Y/N. I will make sure you regret cause taking what's mine.

END OF LISA P. O. V

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

While I busy helping my girl find the clothes suddenly somebody called me.

"Babe, hang on. Someone is calling me. "I said kiss her cheek.
"Okay, go on. "She said while folding all the clothes.

Me : Hello?
Lisa : Hi kookie.
Me :  Hi Lisa. Why are you calling me?
Lisa : I just miss you beb.
Me : Lisa you know I'm married right?
Lisa : Yaaa I know Jungkook. So what? I just miss you.
Me : If my wife hear this, she will heart broken. Please Lisa.
Lisa : Urghh fine. Why she need to jealous? She's the one who take you from me.
Me : Lisa! Please. Don't be like this. What past is past. Please move on. I got to go. Bye.
Lisa : Babe, look I'm sorry for saying that. Don't go. I'm so sorry.
Me : Fine. I forgive you. Don't repeat it.
Lisa : I will and thank you.

With that I hang my phone. She really too much. I think she's still not moving on yet.

"Jungkook, are you okay? Who calling you? "Y/N said tap my shoulder.
"Ohh nothing. Just one of my employee call me tell me that there will have an interview to choose my P. A. "I said lying to her. "Okay. "She said smiling.
"Baby, can I ask you something? "I said holding her hand.
"What is it? "She said.
"Do you know who is Lisa? "I ask nervously.
"Wait, I think I heard that name. Hrrmmn it's your ex-girlfriend right? Why are you asking me about her? "She said cross her hand.
"Nothing. Just asking. "I said.
"Are you sure? "She said raised her eyebrow.
"Yes. Nothing baby. "I said wrap my hand around her neck.
"Now it's my turn to ask you a question. "She said look at me.
"What is it baby? "I said touch her nose.
"Could you please tell me all about Lisa and you since highchool? "She said.
"Why so suddenly? "My expression changed.
"Just want to know. And do you still love Lisa?
"What are you talking about? Of course not Y/N. She now just my friend. Nothing more and please don't ever talk to me about her."I said raise my voice a bit and leave her.
"Hey Jungkook. Wait! I'm just asking you. Why are you so upset? "She said grab my arm.
"I'm not. Just please don't talk about her. "I said touch her hair.
"Okay I promise. "She said kiss me. "Now go get ready. You want to see your friend right? "I said push her to the bathroom.
"Okay my sweetheart. Don't angry okay? I love you. "She said and grab her towel.

Why she suddenly talk about Lisa? Fuck it's my fault. I just bring her name! Shit! But why she want to know about me and Lisa?? Hrmm it's make me feel curious. What about that she will know that Lisa is texting me and also call me? Is she will hurt by that? I'm sorry Y/N. I just want you to know that I love you only not anyone else. I promise I won't make you hurt.

END OF JUNGKOOK P. O. V