31

Three days later~
"Wake up Y/N." Somi said seat beside you.

You slowly seat up rubbing your eyes

"Morning Somi." You said smiling.
"Morning sunshine. Go wash your face and let's have breakfast." She said slide the curtain.
"Okay." You said tied your hair.
You do your morning routine as always and pick this oufit.

After that, you go downstairs to meet your best friend.

"Come. I cook scramble egg for you." She said placed a plate of your favourite.
"Thank you." You said take a bite of it but you run to the sink and
"Welkkkk" You take out all of it.
"Y/N,are you okay?" Somi said rub your back.
"Yaa I'm fine." You said wash your face.
"But your face look pale. Let's go to the hospital?" Somi said lead you to your room.
"No,it's okay. Maybe I'm a bit tired." You said lean your body to the bed.
"Are you sure?" Somi said give you a glass of water.
"Yes. Don't worry okay?" I said take the glass from her.
"Okay. Have a rest first. I'm going to the mini market to buy some kitchen materials. You wait here okay?" Somi said care my hair.
"Okay. "You said pull the blanket.

Somi P.O.V
This morning Y/N just throw out what I have cooked. If the food is stale, maybe I'll vomit too. But the problem is I'm not. Or maybe she pregnant?? Oh my god! I'll be aunty soon!! I was wondering what happen next until someone tap my back.

"Somi."Guess who? Jungkook of course.
"What do you want?" I said crossing my arm.
"Where's Y/N?" He ask.
"Huh? Don't you ever ask about her! You just hurt her and now what? Don't act like you're innocent Jungkook." I said about to go but
"Please Somi. I'm know I'm wrong. Please let me see Y/N. "  " Just for a moment. I really miss her." He added.
Aish this guy. What's wrong with him?
"Fine. This all because of my humanity . I'll give you to meet her but just for couple of minutes." I said put the last ingredient on my basket.
"Thanks Somi. I really appreciate it." He said curve a smile. I nod.
"Let's go." I said and walk to the parking lot.

At Home~

Y/N P.O.V
I went back and forth from the bedroom to the toilet because I felt something weird on my throat. I don't what happened to me cause lately I always feel nauseous.
"What's wrong with me?" I said look at myself in the mirror.
"I'm home." Somi shout from downstairs.
"Y/N,where are you?" She said searching for me.
"Here at the bedroom." I said sit on the bed.