38:Finale

JUNGKOOK P.O.V
"Y/N baby,hold on. The hospital almost there." I said holding her while my other hand focusing driving.
"It-it's hurt." She said bite her lower lips.
"Hold on baby." I said wipe her sweat then pressed the pedal, increasing the car's pace.

"Doctor, my wife are about to give birth!" I shout while carry Y/N in a bridal style.
"Please wait here Mr. Jeon." The doctor said before step to the labour room.
Oh god please ease everythin

AUTHOR P.O.V
"Okay Y/N, I will count 1 to 3 and you will push. Okay?" You nod while tears keep streaming on your face. It's really hurt. Your first baby.
"1,2,3 Push!!!" The doctor said and you push as much as you could.
"Push Miss Y/N!" You push and finally your baby safely arrive to the world.
"Congrats Miss Y/N." The doctor said while carry your baby.
You cried. Not because you sad but because you happy. Happy with your life. Happy with your first born.
"Doc-doctor,wher-where's my husband?" You said while smiling.
"I will call him for you." The doctor said pass your baby to one of the nurse to clean her up.

"Honey,are you fine?" Jungkook said while holding your hand tightly.
I nod.
"Congrats Mr. Jeon. Your daughter is really pretty. Just like your wife." The nurse said give your baby to him.
"My daughter. Welcome to Jeon's family." He said kiss her forehead.
"Just like you honey." He add.

"Wake up baby.." I slowly open my eyes to see this 7 guys.

" I slowly open my eyes to see this 7 guys

"Hi my sister. How's your day?" Jin Oppa said while help me to sit up.
"I'm okay Oppa. Just a bit tired." I said curve a smile.
"That's good. By the way,where's is my girl?" He said while chuckling.
"Your girl is my daughter hyung." Jungkook said while land our daughters to him.
"Awwww Guys. She's really pretty." V said while playing with her cheek.
"Her face just like you two." Suga said while kissing our baby.
"Well. It's Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said and all of them laughing.

"So what's her name?" Namjoon Oppa ask.
I look at Jungkook.
"We don't decide yet hyung." Jungkook said while feed me some apples. Healthy food only...
"What?? Seriously?" J-hope said after putting give me my baby.
"Yup." I nod.
"So what about Jeon SooBin?" Jin Oppa said who is standing beside Jungkook.
"Hmmmm that's nice. Honey,are you okay with it?" Jungkook said hold my other hand.
"Yaaa I'm fine with it. That's really a beautiful name." I said smiling while kiss SooBin cheek.
"Wait wait. Guys, where Jimin Oppa? I just realise that he's not with us." "Ouhh he's on date with Somi." Suga said crossing his arm.
"Ouhh ok.Errr Guys,can you go outside for a while? I want to give SooBin her milk." I said curve an akward smile. Really akward.
"Why? You just can feed her right? We promise we will not disturb you." V said while focusing on SooBin.
"Yah Taehyung. Let's go outside." Jin said grab V hyung collar,drag him outside while others following them.
"Jungkook,you too." "But why? I'm your husband." He said act innocent.
"Go." I said glare at him.
"Fine but... muahhhh I love you. And SooBin." He said kiss me on lips passionately before leave me with my baby.

Four years later ~
"Jungkook-ahhh.. SooBin-ahhh..Come let's have breakfast." I said shouting while serve some breakfast.
"Yes Mommy!!"

"Gwood mworning mommy." My little baby said ask for kiss.
"Good morning SooBin. Where's your daddy?" I said carry her to the baby seat.
"Daddy in the bathroom. Mommy I'm hungry." She said rub her tummy.
"We wait for your daddy okay?" She nod.
"Good girl. Let me call you dad." I said kiss her head before make move to my room.

"Bbiyy, where are you? Hurry up? Our daughter is hungry." I said as soon as I step in the room. No response?
"Jungkook-ah?" I said open the bathroom's door.
"Bahhhh!"
"Ahhhhh!! Yah! You startled me." I said hit his chest.
"Happy 6th anniversary Jeon Y/N." He said give me a bouquet of flower.

" He said give me a bouquet of flower

"Thanks." I said almost drop my tears.
"No. I should thanked you. "He said kiss my forehead,hugging me.
"Listen to me.
     To my beloved wife, Jeon Y/N.
Thanks for being my wife until now. I love you so much. Thank you for being the best wife we ​​have been together. I'm sorry for hurting you and making you feel sick. Thank you for fighting for the life of our children. I really appreciated it. I love you so much now and forever. I love you more than three thousand.
                From your handsome husband Jeon Jungkook. "He said and now I really mess up. I cry..
"Baby, don't cry. It's our anniversary." He said take me to his embrace.
"I'm not crying. I'm happy. "I said wipe my tears.

"Mummy,why are you crying? Daddy why are you making mummy crying?" SooBin said walking towards us.
"No mummy is not crying dear. "Jungkook said bring her to the shoulder.

 "Jungkook said bring her to the shoulder

"Are you sure daddy?" "Im sure SooBin." He said smiling showing his bunny teeth.
"Okay. Mummy, I'm hungry." She said rubbing her eyes.
"Let's go eat." I said grab her small hand.
"No it's okay. SooBin, get ready. Let's eat outside." "Yeayyyy. Mummy I want to wear my pink dress. "She said running to her room.
"Okay baby. Go take a shower. I'll prepared you dress okay?" I said kiss her.

"Biyy, actually I also have gift for you." I said holding his hand.
"What is it? New car?" He said make me pinch his muscular arms.
"Okok, what's that?" He said bring me to seat at our bed.
"This is for you." I said give him a small box.
"What's this?" "Open it."

"I'm pregnant!!!!!!!" I said smiling

"Wow.. You pregnant. My second child! Y/N! Thank you!" He said hug me.
"You're welcome." I said reply his hug.
"SooBin will get siblings. I'm so excited!" He said lean his forehead at mine.
"Thank you honey!" He said kissing me deeply.

                          -THE END-