22

Author P.O.V

After 12 hours in the plane, finally both of them arrived safely.

"Jungkook-ah, what are we going to answer our parents? We stayed at Paris only for one weeks. How?" You said locked your hand with him.
"Baby, don't worry. I know what to do."Jungkook said smiling.
"Bby, I'm sorry. If I'm not be emosional maybe we can stay at there a bit longer."You said try not to cry but you can't.
"Baby,look at me. It's not your fault okay? It's my fault. Don't cry. Please." He said hug you.
"Now, let's go. My car is over there. Don't cry."He said wiped your tears away and walk to his car.

"Thanks kookie." You said kiss his cheek.
"For what baby?" He said focus on his drive.
"For everything." You said holding his hand.
"Aigoo this girl. Why so cute?" He said pat your head.
"Like what I said, it's one of my ability."You said giggling.

Few minutes later~

"Ting tong" Jungkook press the bell.
"Mom, it's me Jungkook and your daughter."Jungkook said shouting.
"Wait." His mom said open the door for  you two.
"Welcome home guys. But
"Before you ask us anything, let me bring our luggage first." Jungkook said cut her mom sentences.
"Aishh this boy. Y/N come in. Let your husband do that." Jungkook's mom said pull your hand.

"So what happen? Come on tell me." His mom said while served you two juice.
"Actually Y/N was sick a few days ago. That's why I bring her today."Jungkook said calmly.
"Is it true honey?"His mom said bring you closer to her.
"Yes mom. " I said smiling.
"Jungkook, why are you not take a good care of your wife?" His mom start to scold him.
"Mom,please don't scold Jungkook. It's not his fault. Beside it's really cold at Paris. That's why I caught fever." You said prevent her to scold your husband.
"If you say so. Luckily you have a good wife Jungkook. If I caugt you two lying about this, you know what I can do right?" She warned making us gulped.

"Mom,let me help you cook for dinner." You said grab knife from the sink.
"No,it's okay honey. You should rest first. I beg you must really tired. Go and no but."She said take back the knife and push you to living room.
"Hmmm okay mom."You said smiling and make move to your room.

"Jungkook-ah can I come in?"You said knock the door.
"Yes baby. The door isn't lock." He said from inside.
"Come here." He said bring you onto his laps.
"What are you doing?"You said leaned your head at his shoulder.
"Admiring you I guess." He whisper at your ear which makes you shivering.
"Are you trying to seduce me Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" You said put your arms around his neck while he's holding your waist.
"I think so." He smash his lips to your soft lips and start to kissing you roughly. He miss you so much. He's mad at himself for hurting you. He pull you closer to him and you kiss your husband back. He bite your neck and left the lovebite. You get so much pleasure with his touch.
"Jungkook-ahhh" You moaned.
"Moan for me baby." He said start to hovering you.
"Stop. Not yet. " You said push him away.
"But why?" He said not satisfied.
"Your mom ask me to call you for dinner. Come down faster."You said smirking leave him behind.
"It's not over yet Mrs. Jeon." He shout from upstairs. You can only laughing at his cute action.

"Where's your husband Y/N?" His father said after take a seat beside mom.
"He will come down shortly dad."You said while pour everyone apple juice.
"Hi dad." Jungkook said hugging hus father.
"Welcome home my son. How are you?" His father said reply the hug.
"I'm fine thanks." Jungkook said break the hug.

Jungkook P.O.V

"Jungkook, I want to tell you that tommorrow you must come to our office. There's a big project between us and Kim's company."My father said while wiped his mouth.

I look at my wife. I think it's too early to start the job. CEO guys!! It's really big responsible.

"Bby,you should go. I don't care. It's your responsibility. "She said smiling holding my hand. I nod.
"So Jungkook? Are you ready? If you're not, it's okay I can give you time."My dad said sighing.
"No dad, I will go. Don't worry. Beside I have rest for a long time. I want to gained the experience tommorrow. I said smiling.
"Thanks son." My father said.
"As long as you happy." I said put away my meals.

"Mom dad, I think it's already late. Can we go to sleep?"I said grab Y/N's hand.
"Of course my son. Go go."My mom said happily.
"It's look like we're going to have grandchild." I heard what my mom said. I think she's too excited to have grandchild.

Y/N P.O.V
"Hrmmmm Mrs. Jeon, shall we continue what we stop earlier?" He said smirking and carry me like a bridal style to our room.
"Yahhh put me down." I laughed,hit his chest playfully. He then kicked out bedroom's door, stepping inside of it.

He threw me to the bed before locking the door.
"Game time?" He said lick his lips.
He start to hovering me AGAIN. Omooo the room is so hot right now.
"Wait! I think you must wake up early tommorrow right? Yaaa you must sleep now." I said changed the topic.
"Ahaaa no no no. Don't try to escape okay?" He said bite my neck. I accidently let out soft moan.
"Ahhh ahhhh Jungkook."
"Moan for me baby." He said attack my neck again. He always know my melting spot.

After a few hours in the HOT session, I drove to sleep.
"Thanks for the wonderful night Kookie." I said kiss his lips and fall in my dream land.

Jungkook P.O.V

"Thanks for the wonderful night Kookie." She said kiss my lips and fall into sleep.
"No problem baby." I said kiss her forehead.

"I love you more than yesterday but a little more than tommorrow Jeon Y/N

"I love you more than yesterday but a little more than tommorrow Jeon Y/N." I whisper to her ears, kiss her bare shoulder and continue to sleep.

Daebakk two chapter today 😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️ enjoy guys 🤪🤪💗💗