37

JUNGKOOK P.O.V
"Lisa???" I startled,widen my eyes.

V"Lisa???" I startled,widen my eyes

"Yup it's me baby." She said walking towards me while holding a kn-knife?
"What are you doing? Go away Lisa!" I shout.
"Relax baby. I just miss you. Why are you doing this to me? I wait for you almost 3 years and you married with that bitch?! Don't you care about my heart. I'm broken! I have plan everything! I'm the one who trap you. But I don't know why that bitch is still forgive you! And about the accident,I'm the one who drives the car. I almost hit her but You! Why you safe her? Now you're sick because of her."She said put the knife on my face.
"Why are you doing all this Lisa? Why you can't move on? "I said make her laughing.
"Move on? You think it's easy? I love you Jungkook. I really love you. Can't you see it?" She said while crying.
"I don't love you. I love Y/N. She's my wife. I already have her Lisa!"
"Shut up!!!!!! Y/N Y/N Y/N!!! How much better is she than me? Huh?" She shout like a crazy person.
"Now I must kill her. If I can't have you then nobody can have you." She said kiss my lips.
"What's wrong with you? Let me go!" I shout.
"Lisa what are you doing here?" Y/N said as soon she see Lisa on top of me.
"Y/N, it's not as you think. I don't know why...
"No its okay. I already heard everything." She cut me.
"You two stop being romantic infront me!" Lisa said put the knife on my neck.
"Lisa, hold on. Don't do this. Don't you love Jungkook?" Y/N said try to calm her.
"Put the knife down Lisa. If you love him, you can't do this. Are you dare to kill the person that you loved?" Y/N said while walk closer to us.
She put the knife down.
"Yaaa I love Jungkook. But I must eliminate you!" Lisa said run towards Y/N and
"Lisa no!!!!!!"
"Bukkkk" Y/N fall down with blood around her.
"What have you done!!!!" I shout while crying.
"Serve you right! Hahahahahahhahaha!!" She laughed evilly.
"Don't move! Drop your weapon! You've been surrounded." One of the police said.
"Hahahahahahah finally. You will die Y/N!" She said laugh evilly.
"Arrest her." The police said and caught Lisa.
He handcuff her and bring her to the police station.
"Y/N!!" Somi shout and run towards us.
The doctor and the nurses help me carry Y/N.
"Jung-Jungkook. Sa-save our ba-baby." She said put her small hand on my face.
"No you're gonna be fine." I said kiss her hand.
"I'm sorry because I'm failed as a wife. I love you my husband." She said make me cry harder.
"Don't say that Y/N. It's not your fault. Fight Y/N! Fight!" I said kiss her forehead.
"We will try our best Mr. Jeon." The doctor said and slide the curtain.
"Oh God! Please save Y/N!" I said kneeling down crying.

After that~

The doctor come out with a red file on the other hand.
"Doctor how's my wife?" I stand up,ask him.
"Thanks to God, she's safe with your child. Luckily the wound wasn't too deep." The doctor said curve a smile.
I sighed in relieve.
"Thank you doctor. Can I meet her?" He nod.

I walk slowly to her trying not to wake her up. I take a sit beside her and intertwined our fingers together.

 I take a sit beside her and intertwined our fingers together

"I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for causing you pain. I'm sorry for betraying our love. If I were able to make time, I wouldn't let you get hurt. I'm sorry honey. I love you." My tears flowed for a special person.
"Jung-Jungkook." She said blink her eyes.
"Where am I?" She ask try to seat but I prevent her.
"Baby,don't move. You're still weak." I said push her to lay down slowly.
"Are you okay? Where's Lisa?" She ask while holding her head.
"I'm okay. The police bring her to the police's station." I said curve a weak smile.
"Do you need something?" I ask her.
"No. I just want you with me. I miss you." She said make my heart fluttered.
"Awww so sweet. I miss you too baby. Get well soon." I said kiss her forehead.
"You too." She said smiling.

3 months later~

AUTHOR P.O.V
"Breaking news! CEO of Kim's company known as Kai was arrested on suspicion of being involved in an accident involving a well-known CEO, Jeon Jungkook."
"Biy it's Ka-Kai. My own bestfriend.You said almost drop your tears.
"Baby, you don't have to cry. I'm here. " Jungkook said bring you to his embrace.
You cry on his shoulder.
"It's okay baby. He must regret what he was doing. It's already past. I'm safe. We're together Y/N." He said kiss you cheek.
"Now, go get ready. I want to bring you to a special place. "He curve a sweet smile try to cheer you up.

 "He curve a sweet smile try to cheer you up

You nod and went to upstairs. You open your closet and pick this simple pinky oufit.

  You open your closet and pick this simple pinky oufit

Suddenly you feel pain at your stomach.
"Is it now?" You said bite your lower lips.
"Jungkook!!!!!! Jungkook!!!! "You shout your husband names as the pain attack you again.
"Baby , what happen?? Oh my god. Blood!! "He said panic.
"Yah Jungkook. I'm gonna give birth now. It's hurt!" You said while tear escaped from your eyes.
"Hold on. "He said pick up you bridal style and go to the hospital.

Hi guys!! I guess this book is about to finish. Thanks for my readers. I'm really appreciate it. Don't forget to check my next book "MAFIA's LADY" I love you😘😘😘