10

The next day ~

"Morning sweetie. "Jungkook said kiss your hand.

"Jungkook?? What are you doing in my room? "You said flinched your hand

"To wake you up. It's already 10:00 a.m. . Let's shower now. "Jungkook said lift you like bridal style.
"Jungkook, let me go. It's not necessary. "You said without looking at him.
"But Y/N, please let me help you. You said your feet still hurt right? How are you going to do it yourself? I'm sure you will hurt. "Jungkook said hold your face and you two made an eye contact.
"Urghhh.. Fine but just until infront of the bathroom. After I done, I'll call you. "You said make an annoying face.
"Sure. "He said wink to you.
"Before that, Jungkook, I'm sorry for yesterday. I'm sorry if I make your heart wrecked. "You said control your sadness. Yes you don't want him to hurt because of you. You still love him but you know that you must let him go.
"It's okay Y/N. And is it true? You want to cancel the wedding? "He said and you can feel his sadness.
"How I going to answer this? "You said inside your heart.
"Hrmm I.. "You didn't manage to complete your sentences cause he's cut you.
"It's okay Y/N. I understand. "He said want to leave your room but you grab his arm.
"I'm sorry Jungkook. Honestly yaaa I lie to myself. I still love you. I'm sorry. "You said looking down.
"Are you serious Y/N? Are you still love me? "He said move nearer until I can feel his hot breath.
"Yaaa cause I want you give you a chance. I hope you won't waste it. "You said making a honest smiling ever.
"I will baby. Thanks cause giving this chance. I promise. "He said and hug me.
"I really hope what you saying is truth. I love you Jungkook. "You said and broke the hug and he still manage to kiss my lips.
"Jungkook, seriously?? "You said and he just smiling happily.

After you done doing your business, you go out with this oufit.

Suddenly your feel your pain come back

Suddenly your feel your pain come back. So you call him.
"Jungkook, my feet. It's start to bleed. "You said in panicked.
"Oh god Y/N, are you okay? Let me tell your parents. Stay here okay babe. Don't go anyway."He said kiss your forehead before left.

"Sweetheart, are you okay? "Your father said look at your blood feet.
"I'm okay but it's feel bad. I cannot walk at all. "You said while crossing your arm.
"Let me call your doctor. "Your father said reached his mobile phone.