4

Y/N P. O. V

"Welcome to our boutique. You're Mr. Jeon right? Nice to meet you. "The owner of the boutique greet us.
"Oh yes. This is my future wife. We'll get married soon. Nice to meet you too. So, we would like to take a look few of wedding dress. "He said smiling sweetly.
"Oh sure. Let's go at this side. Here try this. "The owner shows this dress.

"How about it? It really suit for you

"How about it? It really suit for you. "The owner said in happy sound.
"Yaa you look hot for me... "Jungkook said and of course i start to blushing.
"Hrmm but I like something that have a floral design. Can you look it for me? "I ask the owner.
"Of course miss, follow me. "The owner said and i follow her at back.
"Jungkook, i go first ok? You should fine your tuxedo. "I ask and walk away.
"Okay, Y/N. "He reply and he start walk to men side.
"Okay miss, this is the dress that you said earlier. "The owner land this beautiful dress to me.

"Wow it's so nice and fit for me

"Wow it's so nice and fit for me. Thank you. I'll take this. "I said happily while looking at myself in the mirror. Suddenly I feel someone hugging me from the back.

"Jungkook, what are you doing? Let me go

"Jungkook, what are you doing? Let me go. Are you not ashamed? Everyone is looking at us."I said trying to free from his hug but he's much stronger than me.
"Let them be. We'll get married soon. I can do whatever I want with you. And Y/N, you really pretty in this dress. I like it."He said and he's really damn hot right now. He really handsome. I look at him from toe to head.
"Thank you." I said blushing again.
"No problem for my wife. Like what you see huh? "He said smirking.
"What are you talking about? Of course not."I said blushing more harder and now I cannot hide it anymore.
"But you're blushing now Y/N. Don't lie to me. "He said raising his eyebrow.
"Whatever. Jungkook we must hurry or else we'll be late. "I said and chang to my clothes.
"Don't change the topic, Kim Y/N. Answer me "He said still want to know my answer. He's really make me annoying now.
"Jungkook, please... Later.. Not now. "I said push him to the dressing room.
"Fine. But you must tell me. "He said and change his clothes.
"Miss, we'll take this dress and this tuxedo. "Jungkook said landed the clothes to the owner.
"Okay, sir. I'll send this dress and tuxedo to your house. Thank you for come here. "The owner said bowing.
"No problem. Jungkook shall we go to your hyung house now. Ppali!! "I said and we start to drive to his hyung house.

Hi guys, it's me the author of this book. Sorry for the short chapter. 🙇🙇.. I'll update soon. Don't worry. And please support my stories. Don't forget to vote. And comment if you don't like it. Thank you. Love you guys. 💖💖💞💞💝