36

Y/N P.O.V
One month later~
"Hi Jungkook. It's me your wife with our first child again. Please wake up. I really miss you. We miss you. I need you. The baby need you. Everyone need you. Wake up. Don't disappoint me." I said hold his hand tightly.
"See our baby is moving. She's need his father. Yaaa the baby is a girl. I already check up yesterday. And the baby is fine. You really want a daughter right? Then wake up. Please." I said buried my face at his chest.
Then I feel his finger are moving.
"Jungkook?" I see his eyes open.
"Doctor! Doctor! "I call the doctor.
The doctor immediately come with 2 nurses with him.

"So Mr. Jeon, please have a lot of rest. Your condition is quite better. Mrs. Y/N, take a good care of him ya? Just call me if you need anything." The doctor said after check him.
"Thanks doctor." I said smiling.
"Hi Jungkook. How are you?" I said try to reach for his hand but he pull away.
"WHO ARE YOU?" The question makes me wanna cry.
"Don't you remember me? I'm your wife Jungkook. And this is your child." I said rub my 6 months tummy.
"I already married? With you? Are you kidding me?" He said look at me with disgust face.
"How could you said that to me? I'm you wife Jeon Jungkook! I'm the person that love you and I'm rather die than seeing you in pain. I wait you almost 1 month, act like a crazy woman and you said that you didn't know me? How could you?" I said burst into tears while hitting his chest.
"Yah baby chill down. I'm just kidding." He said laughing.
"Yah what's wrong with you? What's so funny?" I said wipe my tears.
"You." He said continue laughing."
"Okay okay. Actually it's a prank. I already wake up two days ago. Your mother said your not well that's why I act like I'm amnesia person. I want to test you if you still love me. And yupp you're still love me. Thanks jagiya." He said kiss my hand.
"But why are the doctor said you may have amnesia after the operation?" I said crossing my arm.
"Baby, he said maybe I have amnesia but I'm not. I'm strong. Then I'm just carry on with the mission but I'm not expect you will cry."He said laughing while wrap his arm around my shoulders.
"It's not funny at all." I said hitting his chest.
"Ahhhh baby it's hurt. "He said hold my hand.
"Serve you right. Please don't do that again or else I'll leave you." I said glare at him.
"Baby,please don't leave me. I need you. I'm promise." He said hug me.
"I love you." He kiss my lips with full of passionate.

"Hi baby. How are you doing?" He said touch my tummy.
"Ouhhh she's moving." He said in excitement.
"Are you happy?" I said while cut some apples.
"Of course Baby. Finally we are together again."He said munching the apple.
"I'm sorry because hurt your feelings. I'm sorry...
"Shhhhh let bygones be bygones. I don't want remember it. I already forgive you. I hope you're not doing the same mistake." I said smiling.
"Thanks baby. I promise." He said hold my hand.

??? P.O.V
"Do you think I will let you two happy? Just wait and see. I will finish you two slowly. If I can get Jungkook, nobody can get him!"

JUNGKOOK P.O.V
"Yow maknae!" Namjoon hyung said hug me.
"Here you go." V said lend me a bouquet of flowers.
"Thanks hyung." I said smiling.
"Hi Y/N. How baby? Good?" Jin hyung said ask my wife.
"I'm better Oppa. Guess what? You're right. This baby was a girl!" Y/N said clapping.
"Look J-Hope. I already said that the baby will become a girl. I can't wait to see her. She will look pretty as her mother." Jin hyung said while touch Y/N's tummy.
"You win." J-Hope said feeding me some porridge.
"Jin hyung. Are you forgive me?" I said look at him.
"What do you thing? "He ask.
"N-no?"I sighed.
"Of course yes! I'm just acting. Y/N said you put prank on her. That's why I do the same thing to you. Nobody can hurt my sister feeling. Got it?" Jin hyung said seat beside me.
"I understand. I promise I'll take care of Y/N and try not to hurt her feelings." I said while look at my wife who are raising her eyebrows.
"Finally our family get back. Group hugs!!!" Jimin hyung said and we all hug together. I really miss this moment.

The next day~
Y/N P.O.V
"Good morning my handsome husband." I said kiss his cheek try to wake him up. And it's works.
"Good morning baby." He said rub his eyes. Such a BABY.
"Come let's go shower." I said help him to stand up.

"Breakfast time.." I said take out the breakfast that I made at home earlier.

" I said take out the breakfast that I made at home earlier

"Open your mouth." I said feed him.
"Hmmmm so good." He said put his thumbs up.
"Well it's your wife. Eat more so that you're healthy enough." I said feed him more.

"Jungkook,I'm want to go outside to settle the bills. You wait here okay?" I said kiss his forehead.

 You wait here okay?" I said kiss his forehead

"Let me accompanied you." He said stand up slowly.
"No it's okay honey. I can go by myself." I said help him to lay down.
"Are you sure?" He ask in worried.
I nod smiling.
"Wait okay?" I said and leave.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V
"Hi Jungkook." I open my eyes to see a girl with mask walking towards me.
"Who are you?" I ask and she open her mask.
"LISA????"