Chapter Eighteen : Eli

Please Vote and Comment! Since this is the only book i have left, i'll be updating more often! <3

~Eliza

"Ms.Eli, are you alright?" Payton asked catching my attention. She was sitting up in the bed. Being that she just recently woken up from her nap, the small little fro of hair she grown within some months was mated to her head.

"I'm fine." i spoke, it wasn't nothing wrong me. Now. And i found it odd because its always something wrong with me, from a headache to just not wanting to be around anybody. "You sure? You look sleepy." she said, i smiled and leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Do you miss your boyfriend?" Levi said out of the blue,placing her dolls on the floor and then, she climbed into my lap. "I don't have a boyfriend." i said.

"Of course you do! He's Reaalllyy tall. Yellow. He has drawings all over him and he sings, dances, he's cute." she rambled.

Of course she describes Chris.

"He isn't my boyfriend babes." She hadn't brought up Chris in weeks. She frowned at my answer. "Is he your special friend?"

"He's... a friend. A caring one." Loving,annoying..confusing. I added in my brain. Chris is definitely something. It's been at least two hour since i seen him randomly in the hospital. Since he said he loved me which i didn't believe because he said it in a question form. I wasn't shocked, i just wanted to leave his presence.

"Guess who." Somebody knocked on the door before coming inside. When Levi saw who it was she jumped out of my lap and ran towards him. "Darin!" he bent down and picked her up.

"Wassup Levi? Haven't seen you or Payton in a while."

"I know! i wanted to come with Ms.Eli yesterday to see you." she pouted making him smile. Darin is always busy with work to come see them. Darin is sweet and nice to be around. We haven't hung out in a while with the fact he's getting his career together and i have to work and get myself together.

Back when i woke up from my coma seven years ago, Aside the fact that Dr.David was there for me trying to help me, he brought Darin along with him.

What i'm trying to say, i became comfortable with Darin, we were alright. I talked to him some but it ended when he took more classes and as the same for myself. "Hey Eliza," He spoke, i waved.

Payton pulled him towards her toys and began talking off his ears. I slowly but surely, started to doze off. I became sleepy all of sudden.

"Eliza?"I opened my eyes, and looked at Darin who was crouched down on the side of me.

"are you alright?" He asked,  I nodded and stretched out my arms. 

"yeah, a little tired." I mumbled and he furrowed his eyebrows.. 

"you sure? You've been sleep for a hour." He stated and widen my eyes.  Yeah one hour isn't a lot but it is and I'm supposed to be working which isn't good.  I removed the blanket off of my lap that magically appeared and tired to stand up. But of course,  I nearly fell from being dizzy. 

Darin quickly held my body and looked at me oddly. "you sure your alright? One of the nurses already called somebody to pick you up.." 

I didn't answer him, I looked around the room and noticed the girls weren't in here anymore.  "Dr.Lea took them out for some snacks."  Darin spoke,  I nodded and sighed deeply.

It was quiet for sometime and odd because Darin wouldn't let go of my arm. I turned around and looked at him, just like his cousin-- Dr. David or 'Tyler'  he has this look on his face that shows he wants to say something but he goes against it.