Chapter Eleven : New Friends

Written on phone.  Excuse Mistakes.  ✌✌

~ Eliza

The day's I've been in came and went. From sitting in my room doing nothing but watching TV,  taking showers which were supervised to taking my medication also being supervised to only having an hour out of the day to spend time with Levi and Payton. 

Chris came back on Sunday Morning to bring me some food which I really appreciated. I liked his company.  But he couldn't stay long because he had to run some errands.

His girlfriend,  Karrueche even came by and we talked she is a sweet women, her voice is pretty small and her name took me a minute. But I got it quickly.  She even tried taking me into modeling, i quickly declined because with my health and career I wouldn't have the time.  Besides I have to many scars. 

We shared a few laughs and she even talked about Chris, telling me how much she really loves him and how he wants me be get better. The way shes taking about me and Chris I could tell she didn't know that we use to date. 

I didn't say anything though. It was the past.  The past I can't remember sadly. 

Karrueche even wanted me to go shopping with her sometime when I get well.  I didn't see the problem so I accepted.  I guess I could use a friend. 

It was now Monday morning and I was ready to go home. They switched my medication so it wouldn't have no complications with each other.  Even though it's helping me physically,  it doesn't help me mentally or emotionally as much.

"Ready to go?" Kathy said.  I wouldn't say she was my friend but she was the closes nurse I knew here. 

"I guess.  I might just end up back here within another month." I mumbled.  It was true.  I've been in the hospital every other month for several days. 

It could be suicidal thoughts, my immune system,  headaches,  pains-- anything.  It's just too much honestly. It's always something. 

Kathy frowned at my response. "don't say that Eliza.  I promise you everything will be alright." 

I snorted unexpectedly,  "of course.  Same thing everybody including you have been saying for the last seven years." 

She sighed and rubbed my back. I wasn't a mean person but I normally get annoyed quickly. But I most likely stayed quiet. 

"cmon your ride is here." she spoke softly.  I sighed and grabbed for her arm. "I'm sorry for saying tha-" 

"it's fine sweetheart I know you just wanna be yourself again.  You feel lost without your past."

I nodded and stood up.  I wouldn't say I feel lost without my past because I went to college and became a part time pediatrician without it.  It does affect me a lot because spending countless holidays with your therapist family or staying up at the hospital to entertain some of the patients isn't the best thing. 

Leaving out of the room with Kathy she took me to the front desk so I could discharge myself. When I was finished signing papers,  I looked around for Dr. David . 

I know I never described him but he wasn't old.  He was merely 28 years old. He was just turning twenty two when he started helping me. Our therapy sessions use to be him coming to the hospital to see me because after I came from my coma,  they didnt let me leave for another three months. 

Dr. David is nice,  kind, sweet and thoughtful. He gets it from his mother,  I've met her when I was twenty.  My first Christmas out of the hospital was with him and his family.