Authors Note

Welp. The last chapter got 550+ reads, and 42 votes. I know I ask for feedback a lot and it mainly because I want to know what yall think about the chapter.

I know I haven't been updating much and it's just the fact that being in the last semester of freshmen year I'm tired asf. I'm unorganized (I didn't get that 3.9 that I wanted on my last report card, got a 3.79) I've been busy with my health as well.

I try to add a little bit every chance I get and when I get a new idea. As of right now I have many.. I'm just trying to figure how to put it together.  And with me bringing out a new story 'unorthodox' (sorry for not updating that either... I want it to be perfect) things can be a little hectic. 

Comments on chapters actually help me out... I like to see you all try and guess what's going to happen.. It makes me happy and want to update some more. Shit when I get a simple 'omg', etc I smile.

I wanna say thank you to the ones who always comment (I'm listing off the top of my head) @StoriesInParadise,  @DeNishaSmith, @Tiathomp (idk if I spelt that right) and many more. 

I hope this story isn't boring you and hopefully it isn't dragging too much. 

Just be honest with me though:

-is the story getting boring?

- is it dragging?

-is the mystery feeling still there?

AND. I also wanna say this now because i like to mess with people feelings and minds.

It may or may not be a happy ending...

- love you all, Kennedy

Follow me or let's have a conversation (I'm weird asf and kinda boring lmao..

Kik :_kaykae_
Twitter : kvyeszxo
Instagram : bzk.xo (I use this only to stalk people...  If you follow me tell me who you are and I'll follow back.☺)

bbby-xo.tumblr.com