Chapter Thirty Two : Timid

(Written august 3rd) - OKAY OKAY OKAY I KNOW I KNOW "WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN UPDATING?" AND BLAH BLAH BLAH. I'm sorry guys i was in a upward bound program for five weeks and i barely had time to even consider wattpad. But, I'm here and here's a chapter. Hope you enjoy, vote & COMMENT.
August 17th - guys, i know in the authors note.. i know what i said. Sorry but I'm not the most prediable person. For the fact I've lost alot of inspiration in this story is the reason I've lacked writing it and updating. People barely comment now and it's like I'm just writing for no feedback. But, hey. Hopefully you'll enjoy this chapter. Vote and comment.

excuse mistakes

This chapter lacks the presence of Chris. Dont throw any bitch fits at me.

Tyler in MM.

and oh...

explicit content.
--
~Eliza

six and a half months later

"How do you feel Eliza?" Tyler asked. The sound of rain tapping the window caught my attention.

"Closer to sanity." I muttered. I felt a little better. But my mindset was still in solid jeopardy. Random things can trigger different things and affect my mood still and i honestly think that's going be like that for good.

It's whatever.

"Anything else?"

I figid with my sweater and sighed. "I-i-i don't know.. I feel unloved and alone." I blurted. "The first week i thought i was capable of having the twins around me but i can't... I feel like I'm crazy and i can't have them around that. My emotions are scattered." I muttered, i sighed as my eyes watered a bit. This was the first time I've had a session with Tyler since my incident. Even though he was there basically day and night making sure i was sane or close towards it, he hasn't pushed me to talk about my feelings. All together, i haven't spoken to anybody on anything and i really don't know what else to say.

I let my emotion wash over me as tears spilled out of my eyes. I heard a chair moving and Tyler coming towards me, embracing me. My body shook against his as i cried.. Over what? The same thing I've been crying for months..

"Sometimes I'll wake up and think I'm still pregnant.. It hurts to remember that's not true.."

"On top of everything i know remember every aspect of my life and it haunts me. Jesse is dead and I'm still afraid, i'm afraid of him and Logan.. I'm alone now and that's even more scary.." i sniffed a bit and lifted my head to see a big puddle of tears soaked into Tyler's dress shirt. I instantly felt bad.

"I'm so sorry Tyler.. I didn't mean to start crying it just happen-" he lifed my chin and smiled, with his other hand he rubbed my shoulder giving me a secured rub that it was alright.

"It's fine... How about this, you come over later? I'd love some company and it'll help you."

I sighed and smiled faintly.. Maybe i just needed somebody to talk with? "Alright.."

**

"Pills..pills..pills.." i frowned at the amount i had to take. Yeah, i should be use to it but it's amount double maybe even tripled. "Yes, Eliza you have to take them all before you leave." Jackie, my nurse spoke. She was paid tripled (what i think) to stay around me, monitoring me. Also i think she's getting paid to speak to me. With my outbursts that happens randomly i can't leave the hosptial until i fully recover. I can leave and go places but i just can't stay alone by myself.

"And Dr.David called, he notified that he'll have you later so nobody goes crazy if you're not present."

"Tyler acts like he's my father sometimes.." i sighed.