Chapter Thirteen : It Was A Mistake

Once again on phone.  excuse mistakes.

~Chris

The next morning, I woke up from the most amazing sleep I ever had in a minute. Noticing the sun peaking through the blinds I looked around confusing wondering why I was in the guest room. Memories clouded through my head, being inside of Eliza made me feel whole again.  To connect to her in another way, to feel her.  Hearing noises downstairs,  I noticed one thing was missing from the bed. 

Cursing under my breath, I quickly found my sweatpants,  I ain't know where my boxers were at.  Just gotta go commando. 

Racing out of the room, I nearly fell down the steps but I made it safely downstairs to see Eliza trying to wheel her suitcase out. 

"Eliza wait!" I yelled she turned around slowly. 

"What is it Chris? I have to go!" she said looking at the ground.

"Eliza,  you can stay." i reminded. 

"I can't stay after what we did last night." she hissed.

"And why can't you?" I found myself retaliating.

She looked at me with look,  I couldn't read.  "Chris I know we have a past and everything,  but our past can't continue if only one of us feels everything. Face it, I'm not getting my memory back no time soon I came to that point years ago. You have a girlfriend and that women loves you.  While I was in the hosptial she talked about how much she loves you. I wasn't even her friend for four days before I had sex with her man."

She looked at her hand and shook her head, she took it off and placed it in my hand.  "it pains me to take it off but I know what we have wouldn't work.  You love me but I don't feel the same.  I just didn't know you good enough to say that.  I have some time type of feeling towards you but it's not what you want."  she spoke. 

"We made love last night, I knew you could feel it.  The look in your eyes. The look in mines." I found myself saying. 

"Chris. I can't tell you what we did because I haven't experienced love within the memory I have. I just know it was a mistake."

"Eliza..  Your the one I want. The one I've thought about for seven fucking years.  I finally get you back and you wanna leave me again?"

"Chris get it through you thick ass skull! you don't want me.  you want the me that I use to be."

"that's not true." I stated.  I love her still. The love I have for her is still the same.

"Chris just give it up alright." her voice broke.  I moved closer towards her cupping her cheek. 

"You touch me and give some type of look. I'll just get tempted again. I got to go.  Thanks for telling me what I needed to know." she said,  she looked at one last time before walking out of the door. 

I didn't know what to feel. It wasn't like she was gon leave the state,  I knew where she lived but I guess I need to give her some space. Having sex with her knowing she's already confused with everything probably complicated things more.

She might regret it but I don't. Hell I've been dreaming for a night like that for seven years.

I do feel bad for cheating on Kae. She's an amazing girl,  she always been there for me.  Through thick and thin. But I don't regret cheating I just feel bad that I did it to her and we're in a relationship.  But what she doesn't knows won't hurt her.