Chapter Twenty Nine : Spotted Truths, Tragic Plot

Sorry for taking such a long time for updating, fanfics are losing my interest since i'm trying to change my writing into something bigger. But here's a chapter. I'm estimated around three to five more chapters maybe less. Depends. Don't forget to vote and comment, thank you to the ones that stayed and continued to read this story, I appreciate you all so much you do not understand. This chapter probably doesn't make sense but fucckk it, you'll probably get confused.. it's not my intentions. 

~Eliza

Logan studied me for a moment... His eyes stayed on me which made me highly uncomfortable. It bugged and sickened me that all he wanted from me was Money... All this was over some money.. something materialistic. Pathetic.. Turning around, i opened the draw to the kitchen counter and grabbed one of the many note pads Chris owned, i could feel Logan eyes stare into me which made me unconformable.

"So... your seriously going to give me the money.. just like that?" He questioned, he seemed confused. I nodded, if this was about money all along why the hell did he play games with me like that? He could had straight up asked for it. Its money, i could careless. If i think, this money was the reason why i went through what i went through seven years ago... Was it my fault? Those dreams.. He asked for the money and i didn't tell him.. Why didn't I?

I pressed my lips together in a firm line before turning around to grab a note pad out of the kitchen draw. The time on the clock displaying on the stove said 9:22PM. i fished out a pen out of the draw as well and scribbled the address down. It should still be there, my dad told me that he hasn't gotten it yet so it should be safe.

"Eli..." Logan words hissed into my ear.. when did he get that close to me? His hand ran down the side of my waist before reaching for my rounding belly. "Can you answer a question for me?"

"Uhh—"

"Why did you kill it?" he cut my sentence off. I furrowed my eyebrows as he continued to rub my stomach in a circular motion.

"Kill what?" I asked, what was he talking about? Wait... did i kill somebody? I'm pretty sure Chris or my father would've told me if i have... "The baby.... I watched you, Eliza... I fucking watched you... that was the only one Jesse didn't kill. You forced yourself to miscarry." he spoke.. my stomach dropped at the thought of me ever doing something that spiteful.. Why would i put myself in that kind of position...

"You're lying... I would never do something like that. Just let go of me, why would you accused me of doing that when your fucking father raped me constantly and beat me."

he gripped my neck—- Not tight enough to make me fight for air but to petrify me. "He's not my father... I'm not related to that monster."

"What do you call yourself then? You're going down the same path as him, trying to scare me over some money. Your fucking crazy. I don't know where you got that from but I never killed anything.."

He let go of my neck and gripped my cheeks, "I know what the hell I seen.. why would I ask you. You're  fucking useless with your amnesia... im stupid."

He let go of me and back up away from me and started talking to himself... Loco...

"Why did Jesse have to be so obsessed with you! Why... You're nothing special.." He muttered.. my eyes followed his hand as he patted his pants for something.. "You need to be gone... maybe I'll live better..."

I stepped back and leaned against the counter. " Logan just take the address for the money and leave me the hell alone. Isn't that what you want?"

He pulled out a bag with pills inside and a small but sharp knife. " You made me kill him... maybe I could've had my normal relationship with my father... but no everytime I saw him.. it was about finding Eliza.. 'Eliza this' 'how fucking perfect his life would be if he had you'... It drived me crazy.. I just had to kill him... it wasn't until years later I felt guilt for killing so why not just continued what he wanted? Huh? He wanted you and  wanted revenge on Chris for putting him in jail.. I think I know extactly how to get revenge.. make him suffer, make him hate you.."