Chapter Twenty Four : Perspective

Hey yall! This chapter gets a little deeper into the Logan situation and you all are in for a surprise at the end. Somethings may be confusing (Hopefully not)

Lets just say... As a now it's finna be a storm on the forecast thats coming soon...

but don't forget to vote and comment.
--

Two months later

~Eliza

Deep breath...

Deep breath Eliza.. Your going to be fine..

A sudden sob left my mouth as my body shook in pain. I couldn't bare it. I was thirteen, I wasn't amuned to such pain or cramps.. What the hell was wrong with me?

"Eliza! are you here?!" I heard Logan voice. I shivered as his footsteps got closer. He can't see me like this! The bruises were visible. I couldn't let him see me like this.

A sudden knock on the door made me jump and my heart skipped a beat. "Liz you in there? My dad was wondering if you wanted something to eat?" the door knob twisted before opening. I tighten my eyes closed as if it would make me invisible. I was hiding on the farther side of my bed away from the door but my head was noticable so it wasn't hard to find me.

"Eliza.. What the.." I felt him touch my head and I flinched. "uhh there's blood..on the floor." he said cautionlessly and .. A tear slipped down my face and I tried to move but the pain was too much.

"Dad!" Logan shouted. I felt alarmed and a wave of trepidation flown over me. "no.. Please-" I didn't want Jesse to see me... He'll have my head if he sees that Logan seen me. It was too late I heard him coming up the steps. I closed my eyes tightly as if it'll make everything different. I never got in trouble for my bruises being seen and I didn't want to.

"what do you want Lo-" jesse voice frezzes and he takes a deep breath, i could tell even with my eyes closed he's clenching his jaw trying to change his tone. I could tell he was about to fake his concern. "Eli..." he muttered. i felt his hand on my cheek and i jerked away from him. Cautionly i opened my eyes although the tears still made my sight blurry.

"Logan go get the keys to my car and sit there i'll be there in a second." Logan looked at me for a second before actually leaving out. When Jesse heard the keys rattle and the door open and close he gripped my chin.

"What did i say about letting people see you?" a sob left my mouth and he gripped my face harder. Slight pain coursed through my face from his finger nails digging into my chin.

"I'm sor-ry.. i cou-ldnt stop him from coming in.. i don't know whats wrong with me.." i whispered, his eyes boiled into mines.

"your having a miscarriage stupid." he muttered before picking me up. How did he know? I couldn't pin point what was happening. It didn't feel like the first time I'd had one.. It felt worst.

"it's your fault... " I clenched my lips closed... I didn't mean for that escape my mouth... My heart beats heavily into my ribcage when he stopped walking towards the door. He didn't say anything and that's what I feared the most. Suddenly, my body didn't feel his hands and my I collided with the carpeted ground. I moaned out in pain.

He crotched down and used his finger to trace the outline of my cheek bone. His face held no type of emotion whatsoever. I was in mild pain from the drop, I wish I wasn't here like this.. Why do I get treated like this? What have I ever done to Jesse?