Chapter Sixteen : Secrets

~Eliza

( Three months later)

"Eliza, are you alright sweetie?" Ms. David asked making everybody else look in my direction. I put the fork down that I was using to pick through my food. I wasn't that hungry . Well, i actually had a taste for some sweet potatoes fries.

I smiled small and told her I was fine, she stared at me for a brief moment before finishing her conversation with her husband-- Mr. David.

Tyler (Dr. David) eyes lingered on mines as he sip his wine, he's been looking at me a lot for the passed three months and when I ask him about it, he'll brush it off or just say 'I'm trying to figure out why is it taking you so long to get your memory'

Which makes me suspensious because its suddenly seven years later and he's concentrating on why i'm not gaining memory.

Other than that, Ciara and him, are always secretive around me. I don't know if she told him-- that i went to get tested if i was pregnant or not, but i didn't care. Two months ago when she told me my results, i'll admit i was sadden about it. Even though i knew i wasn't physically, emotionally, or even mentally prepared for a child, i knew i could've tried my best too. But that'll be alot of package to deal with.

Chris?

I called him, i explained to him that i wasn't pregnant and i kept it like that. I refrain myself from even trying to talk to him again because i get random feelings for him and im trying to stick to myself for the time being. I don't have time to be messing with Chris when he still has Kae.

Yep, you heard right, she went back to him.

I also distant myself from her as well, i just couldn't take it-- with being close to her, she's a great person- and i love being her friend but i can't be aquatint with her when Chris is a factor in her life. He's somehow put into the conversation, not between us personally but when we're out with her other friends. She knows its uncomfortable to me.

"How is Levi and Payton?" Darin asked me, getting me out of my thoughts. Darin was my age-- he's Tyler's cousin, he's a assistant at the hospital. I smiled, Levi is getting better. Doctors said that the tumor in her brain was successfully out.

Payton is glad that her sister is alright.

"they're great. I saw them earlier today,"

"Payton wanted to come with me, because i said you were going to be here." I finished. Darin smiled. The girls actually took a liking to him, he's nice and he buys them gifts.

"I'll visit them tomorrow," He said, i nodded The girls would love that, Darin smiled at me again before eating some more of his food.

i tried to go back to eating--which i never started, when i couldn't find myself eating the Lasagna, i just sipped on my water until a bottle of wine caught my eye.

Reaching for the already opened bottle, i was about pour me some before Dr.David took the bottle from me. "You don't need to be drinking." He said, i furrowed my eyebrows. I didn't have a drinking problem i just wanted a swig.

"Why can't I?" I retaliated. He pressed his lips into a firm line. Eyes wander from me to him, waiting for his answer. His wife confusingly looked between us. I was confused.

Dr. David bit his lip-- which he does when he's against saying something he needs too.

I learned that from being around him for seven years.

"you just shouldn't drink with your medication in your system." He spoke suddenly, as if the words rolled off his tongue by themseleves. I sighed and just gave up. I didn't even feel like putting up a fight.