keep your enemies close

here it is, part three of "sworn enemies" hope you guys enjoy this one <3
——

"Guys," Bailey's voice sounded the room where the groom and his groomsmen were anxiously getting everything all together, "there isn't much time left! Come on even Tahani is ready which says a lot about your pace."

"We're coming Bails," Julian reassured as he stuck his head through the door, the sight of his undone tie making Bailey groan.

"Fine, but please pick up the pace, Kayc is currently stuck trying to convince Hani that Josh won't leave her at the aisle."

"Aw no," they heard Josh's pained whine coming from the room.

"Just go check on the girls, make sure Kaycee's dealing with Tahani and hasn't died yet. We'll be out in ten minutes I promise."

Julian, being the oldest in the friend group, felt responsible for getting the entire group in order. Josh and Tahani we're too busy stressing out and Sean and Kaycee we're occupied with them, so that left him and Bailey trying to keep everyone sane until the ceremony. He was lucky though, just two years ago he married his high school sweetheart, Chloe, so he knew that fronts and backs of getting a wedding done.

Bailey, on the other hand, had no experience expect for when she was six and had to be a flower girl in her cousin's wedding. Dealing with Tahani was a whole new level of stress, working with her was the equivalent of working with an entire season's worth of "Bridezillas" in one day. She was so glad she had Kaycee on her side, otherwise she'd drop out of the wedding party in an instant.

Kaycee, like Sean, had the honor of dealing with the two most important people at the event. Kaycee knew from the moment Josh told her about the proposal that Tahani was going to be a mess the day of the wedding. It was a vivid imagine in her mind, if anyone was going to make their wedding a huge deal it'd be Tahani Anderson. Being her best friend for years meant knowing the ins and outs of the girl's dream wedding, she was always so ambitious when it came to planning so there was no doubt in her mind that her dream wedding was going to be the most lush and extravagant wedding to date.

But Kaycee had to admit that she wasn't exactly been playing the best role as the maid of honor, she tried to keep her focus on the bride and working toward easing her mind and nerves, but her consciousness kept drifting back to the handsome young man adorning an all black suit with the top buttons of his white shirt undone.

Sean Lew was really going to be the death of her today. Like quite literally the death of her. Tahani will kill her by the end of the night if she keeps on thinking about him rather than helping her best friend calm her nerves.

It'd been months since the childhood-best-friends-turned-sworn-enemies had rekindled their friendship. With the revival of their friendship came the revival of secret feelings that had been lost underneath the piles of loathing and competition.

Through planning for the wedding and trying to catch up on everything they missed out on, they managed to grow insanely close in only a matter of months.

So close that whenever they tagged along with Tahani and Josh to wedding planning meetings, they'd often get mistaken as the engaged couple. Sometimes they played along, one because they loved the free incentives of wine tasting and cake samples plus the insanely great quality customer service but also because it didn't hurt to be fake engaged to your secret, longtime crush.

This behavior didn't go unnoticed by the actual engaged couple as they made sure to sneak pictures and text updates to Bailey and Julian. The six of them were all super close growing up, but they had no other choice but to choose sides when the two closest of the group grew apart.