the wrong behind

thanks for all the love on this book! hope you enjoy this next short one <3
——
It was nearing the time for Willdabeast's class at TMilly to begin. Before they had to get into professional mode, everyone walked around and greeted their fellow dancers.

Sean was on his way to his usual crew composing of Josh Price, Julian De Guzman, and Ken San Jose when he felt a small palm leave a strong slap right on his left buttcheek. His friends saw the whole thing go down from a distance.

"What kind of best friend doesn't tell me they're in town," he heard a familiar voice ask, "come on Tre, don't act all cool because you're apart of the Lab."

Turning around, Sean had a shit-eating grin on his face as he discovered that the girl happened to be Kaycee Rice, the same Kaycee Rice that he may have a tiny crush on at the moment. The same girl who he would say is playing hard to get.

"Whoa, Rice! Slapping my ass with no consent, how dare you?"

The girl's eyes widened as she learned she just slapped the biggest fuckboy's ass; why did him and Tre have to have similar haircuts.

"Oh my god, my bad Lew I thought you were Tre," she said looking around trying her best not to meet his smirking face.

"No, no don't worry about it. It's no big deal. I mean if you ever want to do it again I won't stop you," he replied with a devilish grin on his face.

Kaycee scoffed in disgust, "Oh please, in your dreams Lewser, class is starting soon bye."

He watched as the girl walked away, still slightly embarrassed. Heading back to his friends, he saw how the trio was eyeing him with smirks plastered on their faces.

Class began and for a good hour, Sean and Kaycee had forgotten all about the incident that had happened right before class.

Will, to no one's surprise, called Kaycee up to film a solo. This choreography for this class was a little bit more sensual than Will's other hip hop pieces.

Sean watched with his jaw slightly slacked as the girl made worked the dance floor, all eyes were glued onto her moving body.

His friends were nudging him throughout her entire performance, yet he was stood frozen up until a loud applause shook him out of his trance.

The class had come to an end and Sean rushed through his goodbyes as he looked around trying to find Kaycee.

He stuck his head out the door and saw a tiny figure with curly hair looking through her bag for her car keys.

"Kayc! Wait up," he called out hoping the girl had heard him.

Sighing, she turned around and saw the boy jogging toward her.

"What is it Lew? I'm sorry about earlier. I mistook you for someone else, that's it nothing more," she said before turning to unlock her car.

"Look I'm not here to tease you, but I was wondering if you would maybe want to grab dinner or something? My treat," he said looking hopeful, not looking nearly as confident as she was used to seeing him.

Kaycee had never seen the boy look as shy and flustered as he did right now. Sean Lew had always been the model figure of a dancer with confidence. He never hesitated to go after whatever it was that he wanted. But here he was clearly nervous about the fact that Kaycee had yet to respond to his question.

"You know what never mind that was dumb. I'll just head back inside, I need to find a ride still," he said as he started on his way back into the dance studio.

Kaycee leaned forward and took a hold of the boy's wrist. She could see that the boy was clearly embarrassed from being rejected.

"I'm down for dinner and giving you a ride but you never get to bring up what happened earlier and you're buying me a milkshake," she said making the boy smile.

It was around 2:07am when a sleeping Tre De Rego had been woken up by the bright light of his phone notifying him that he'd received a spam of text messages.

                       convo with ricey 🍚 🍰

ricey 🍚 🍰: tretretre
i know you're asleep but
i needed to say that
i hate you but i also
really love you rn
gtg i'll explain later

"What did I even do," the sleepy boy mumbled before falling back asleep. Needless to say he was definitely not expecting to wake up to his best friend calling him and telling her all about a date she'd had that night.

——
im still waiting for a tre/sean or tre/kaycee duet 😔
anyways hope you all enjoyed this cute short one <3