8. I Make A New Friend

(Gif at the top or side is the adorable Ansel Elgort >Finnegan West<)

Nik didn't take me back to the dorms after our meeting with the gods. He took me into a store.

"New comer." Nik says once we reach the counter. A kid with brown slanted eyes walked out.

"Did I hear new comer?" He asks Nik nods and puts an arm around my shoulders

"Come to get him his first Ambrosia t-shirt." He says the guy raised his brows.

"Well, I'm Finnegan West, Son of Hermes but please, call me Finn." He said I nodded

"Nice to meet you Finn. I'm Tobias." I said

"Parentage?" He asked

"Hades." I said he snapped his fingers and a rack popped up beside me with black clothing with the option of red lettering or white lettering.

"Here you go. First one is free." He said Nik said a thanks as I headed to the rack. I pulled a black t-shirt with red writing, "Camp Ambrosia" was written across the front. I turned it around. "Son of Hades" was written on the back. I had to admit it was pretty bad ass.

"Black is our colour. Each God has their own colour." Nik explains I nod.

I held it in my hand.

"Well aren't you going to put it on?" Finn asks I hesitate then nod. I took off the black ACDC shirt I was still wearing leaving me in my long sleeve grey shirt. I slipped the Hades shirt on over it. Perfect fit.

"Finn!" A female voice yelled Finn smirked

"Yes, beautiful?"

"If you leave your stupid mail bag on the counter again I'm going to punch you in the face." I had to try not to laugh. Whoever this girl was she did not like Finn.

"Please do it, Candida. Then I can go around telling everyone you did it. They'd be so jealous." Finn says he turns to me and smirks.

"I don't know what I did to deserve being stuck in this shack with you. I should be down at the make-up shops and clothing sto-" A pretty girl, actually a gorgeous girl walks around the corner from what I would guess was the staff room.

"Oh. They're still here." She says Finn nods. She walks up to the counter.

"I heard you come in. I thought you'd be gone by now. Most people don't like being near Finn." She says Finn rolls his eyes

"She's just mad because she has to work here for a punishment." Finn says she elbows him in the rib cage. He chuckles.

"And you are?" She asks looking between us.

"Niklaus Archer, Son of Hades." Nik says he doesn't hold out his hand to her though which I thought was pretty rude. She looks at me and her eyes scan me from head to toe. She takes her bottom lip into her teeth and twirls her hair around her finger. I grew self-concious. Was she actually checking me out?

"Oh, I'm Tobias Archer, Son of Hades." I said I stuck out my hand

"I'm Candida." She said and reached for my hand Nik grabbed my wrist tugging my hand away.

"Candida, Daughter of Aphrodite." Nik says and gives me a look.

"What's wrong with shaking her hand?" I asked

"How about a little love magic?" Finn says Candida winks at me lowering her hand. I nodded remembering not to touch any of the children of Aphrodite.

"So.. No one can touch them?" I asked

"Oh, Of course people can it just takes training in self-control. But it rarely works. And even if they are good at it they still break to the flirting." Nik explains