57: The Vote

(Gif at the top is Nathaniel Buzolic as Alpheus Archer)
Chapter song: Let Me In - Grouplove

Third person
"Is it wrong that I'm glad you almost got killed?" Electra asked.
Her and Alpheus lay on a few work out mats they'd laid down. Electra with her head on his bare chest. A blanket that would be used for yoga covering them.
Alpheus laid on his back the arm farthest from Electra folded behind his head, the other wrapped around her. She had a hand placed on his chest where she traced tiny circles. Alpheus did the same on her back. Which was covered in his tshirt.
"Wrong? Depends on you.. Disturbing? Maybe." He said
"Shut up." Electra said with a giggle Alpheus smiled looking up at the ceiling.
"I'm only saying that cause if you hadn't you probably wouldn't have had the courage to come in here and finally have sex with me." She said
Alpheus smirked
"Finally?" He questioned
"Don't make me punch you, Archer." She said leaning up, She propped herself up on her elbow. Her torso hovering over Alpheus'.
"I was ready and willing. The delay was all you." He said she playfully glared at him.
"I hate you." She said he smirked
"Do you normally sleep with men you hate?" He teased she smirked
"Just the pretty ones." She said he stroked her cheek. A seriousness casted over them for a moment. He was examining every inch of her face with so much affection she felt butterflies arrive in her stomach. She hated how Alpheus could get her all nervous and blushy like a thirteen year old girl seeing her best friends sexy older brother. But that's what Alpheus was. Her best friends sexy older brother. But he was more than fifteen hundred years older than her. She didn't care one bit.
She leaned down locking their lips together. Alpheus' hand immediately found a spot on the back of her neck. She pulled away kissing his neck. Glancing up to see Alpheus' eyes flutter closed. She kissed down his throat then onto his chest. But stopped as she cleared his collarbones. She lean up and kissed his nose. He smiled and opened his eyes. She smirked at him.
"Aren't you tired?" He asked she shook her head kissing his chest again aiming to leave a few hickies. She put one leg over his side straddling his lap continuing to kiss his chest. Alpheus' hands slipped onto her thighs.
"You're trying to kill me aren't you?" He said his eyes still closed, his lips slightly parted. Twitching open even more every time she found a sweet spot.
"Thought you'd want to knock on death's door one more time." She said
"Only if I get the same prize as last time." He said his voice light and relaxed.
"You never know. You may get surprised." Alpheus sat up putting his hands on Electra's back pulling her against him. Her eyes widened with shock. He looked up at her, after she'd gained an inch or two from straddling his lap.
"I hate surprises." He said his lips brushing hers
"Well, that just takes all the fun out of it." She said Alpheus kissed her neck.
"We don't need surprises to have fun." He said against her neck. He smirked as he saw goosebumps forming on her skin.
He pulled her closer.
She closed her eyes as he kissed her neck and collarbones.
"Told you." He whispered against her skin.

Tobias
"Hand me the scissors." Albus says to me I grabbed the silver scissors off the tray handing them to him. He cut the thread and handed me the needle. He tied off the last stitch.
"Bandages." He said I handed him the white gauze.
He wrapped it around Silas' knee.
"Why is he still out?" I asked "I didn't hit him that hard did I?" Albus chuckled not losing his focus on the wrapping.
"I injected him with something to keep him out." He said
"Medical tape." He says I handed him the transparent tape. He rolled out a strip and bit it off placing it over the bandage.
"It's a good thing you have this medical training.." I said he chuckled
"That's what made me so respected among my people." He says "But I guess that doesn't matter now does it?" He said I put a hand on his shoulder.
"Hey, them exiling you was their loss and our gain." I said he smiled
"I guess you can see it that way." He said
"That's how you should too." I said Albus nodded
"Cmon, let's go grab some lunch." I say smiling Albus nodded checking Silas' restraints once more before we left.
*
"I say we kick him out." Atlas says
"Kick him out? That won't work." Niklaus says
"Well then what do you suggest?" Atlas growled
"Easy." I said trying to prevent more fighting.
"We should vote." Thanatos said we all looked to him.
"Well all the votes are going to be the same. We all hate him and want him out." Alcaeus says
"Not entirely. I know my vote would be different." Thanatos says
"Keep him here? Do you have a death wish?" Atlas says
"No, it's not about what we want it's about what's right." Thanatos says
"I agree with Than." I said
"So do I." Niklaus says
"I'm terrified about what he'll do next.." Luna says "I vote to kick him out." She said
"Same." Atlas says Alcaeus nods
"I'm with them." He says nodding his head towards Atlas and Luna.
"Voting him to stay would be voting to kill us. I vote for him to leave." Indigo says the most words she's said since she got here.
"And voting him to leave is the same thing as killing him ourselves. We'd be voting for him to die." Thalia says "I vote he stays."
"Despite everything.. I refuse to send a brother to his death. I vote he stays." Albus says
We all look at Alpheus. He was the tie breaker or tie maker but his mind seemed to be elsewhere. He looked lost in thought.
"Alpheus?" Thanatos says Alpheus looks up from the table. "Your vote?"
"He's an asshole." Alpheus starts "But I'm not sending him to his death." He said "I vote he stays. If we keep him restrained until dad comes back." Alpheus says
"Alpheus are you kidding me?" Alcaeus says "He almost killed you.. Why not give him a taste of his own medicine?" Alcaeus said despite all of us being related because our father was Hades.. Alcaeus and Alpheus also shared the same mother. A remarkable thing for demigods.
"Caeus.. You have to see that this is the right decision." Argued Alpheus.
"Yes, he's an asshole and-" Alcaeus cut him off
"A murderer? By sending him out into possible not certain death we'd be bringing justice to the innocent blood on his hands." Alcaeus says
"And we'd be getting blood on our own." Albus says
"But it wouldn't be innocent." Alcaeus says
"But it'd be family." Albus says Alcaeus opens his mouth to argue but stops. He grumbles and storms out of the room punching the wall hard on his way out.
"He'll come around.." Thanatos says
"You three aren't going to throw tantrums like that are you?" Niklaus asks they shook their heads.
"Good."
"You okay?" I whispered to Alpheus. To my surprise, he beamed.
"Better than okay." He said and left with the others.
I glanced down at Thanatos who was messing with his ring.
"Are you alright?" I asked he nodded
"Just got a busy head that's all." He said
"If you need to talk.. I'm here." I said he smiled
"Thank you, little brother." He said I nodded and walked out. Annalise was dressed in clothes she had packed and was sitting on my couch when I came back to my room.
"How'd it go?" She asked I sighed dropping onto the couch beside her.
"C'mon, time to relax." She said patting her lap. I laid my head onto it looking up at her. She stroked my hair sending chills down my spine, I loved it when people played with a hair.
I closed my eyes.
"How long are you staying?" I asked she drew in breath to answer but before she could say anything I said, "Forever? Okay. Sounds good to me." I heard her giggle lightly
"You'll get tired of me eventually, Tobias." She said I sat up turning to face her.
"Never." I whispered pecking her lips. I laid down pulling her down beside me. I hugged her to my chest.
"I've never met anyone like you." I said she chuffed
"Highly unlikely." She said I rolled my eyes.
"Can't you just let me be romantic?" I said she laughed
"Sorry, next time I won't say anything." She said I smirked and closed my eyes ready to go to sleep. After a few minutes I felt Annalise's breathing level out. I settled in holding her close ready to follow her into the dream world.