44: Luna Thalia & Indigo

(Pictures on the top is Adelaide Kane as Thalia Archer, Picture on the bottom is Crystal Reed as Indigo Archer)

When we got back, Luna stumbled and I caught her arm.
"Someone isn't used to Smoke Traveling." Alpheus says collapsing onto the nearest couch.
"Back so soon?" Hades says standing in the doorway.
"Not very difficult, Actually. She was open to the entire thing." Alpheus says Hades nods and checks the big clock in the wall.
"I'm sure they're fine." I assured him releasing Luna's arm.
"Yay! You're back!" I heard Pamela squealing before I saw her. She came rushing in and took Luna's hands.
"This is going to be great! I have a sister!"
"Step sister. She's our sister. Not your's." Alpheus says
"Your Persephone's daughter?" Luna asked Pamela nodded
"We can do each other's hair and share clothes!" Pamela says Luna looks at Pamela's skin tight mini dress and red leather heels.
"Oh.. Um, I'm good." Luna says Pamela scans her. From her dark hair to her feet which happened to be covered in black ratty converse. I smirked as I looked down at my own ratty pair.
"Non-sense! You have so much potential." Pamela says lifting a strand of Luna's hair.
"Anyways.." Alpheus rises from the couch and steps between Luna and Pamela.
"Any questions?" He asks as Pamela backed up and say on the couch with a pout. Hades put a gentle hand on her shoulder.
"Is this where I have to live?" She asked
"For the time being. Until we're safe from Zeus." Alpheus says
"We do we have to hide from Zeus?" She asks
"He wants to kill us." Atlas says
"Oh, lovely."
Before Luna could ask anything else, a cloud of smoke twisted in the room, Hades attention shifts over to the area, clearly it wasn't his.
The others came into view. The first one had her hair styled like Luna. She was wearing dark jeans as well topped with a white tshirt. She had black heels on. The first thing she did was groan and take them off. Then she saw Hades.
"Dad!" She says a white smile spreading across her lips. She rushed over jumping into Hades' arms. Pamela looked hopeful once more.
"Hello, Thalia." Hades greeted the other sister that'd arrived was in full black and looked bored. Reminding me of Alcaeus.
"Indigo." Hades greeted kissing her cheek she smiled the slightest bit.
"So, what do you need Go-go and I for?" She asks
"Oh nothing, issues have surfaced with Zeus once more. I just have to get you all down her to keep you safe. The room was crowded as Alcaeus sat on the couch beside Alpheus. I dropped down beside Atlas quickly claiming a spot. Albus took off the jacket Niklaus had requested he wore and was left with his ripped shirt as he dropped down beside me. Niklaus reluctantly sat next to Pamela.
"So, ladies. I understand you haven't met your brothers."
"I was meaning to ask.. Why haven't we met them?" Niklaus asks
"Well, it was difficult after Alphia and Colletia. I thought their deaths might have been caused by having too much of my children co-existing. But, after having the new boys come in, I thought it safe to have you together. I understood that maybe their death was in fact an accident." Hades says
"So, after they died you decided to hide all your daughters from us?" Alcaeus asks
"I also had a theory that having too genders mixed was risky." Hades says
"So, you're just testing it now?" Niklaus asks Hades nods.
After a moments silence he continues.
"So, girls meet your brothers, Niklaus, Albus, Alpheus, Alcaeus, Tobias and Atlas." He says gesturing to each of us. We gave little waves. Pamela cleared her throat.
"And your step sister Pamela." Hades adds trying his best not to sound annoyed, I could tell by his expression and it brought a smirk to my lips.
"Boys, these are your sisters, Thalia, Indigo and Luna." Hades says they each gave us shy smiles.
"Knock-knock." We all turned in our seats. I saw Albus grab the handle of a knife in his boot.
Hermes came in, of course, he had access to the Underworld.
"These all yours?" Hermes asks
"Yes, what can I help you with Hermes?" Hades asks
"Oh, I've got a letter for your son.. One of them." He says
"Tobias?" He says I stuck my hand up
"Yeah, that's me." I said proceeding over to him. I took the envelope from his hand. It smelt of salt and felt rough.
"All the way from the ocean." Hermes says with a wink. I felt excitement rise up in me.
Who was it? Milo? Electra? I looked at the sender's name.
'Electra Warlock' I smiled and ripped open the envelope and unfold the letter.
'Tobias,
This underwater shit is killing me. Please, I beg of you.. Get your father's permission to have me there. I'll hate to leave Milo but his siblings are so weird. I mean they're all like a bunch of chilled out surfers. I feel like a total outcast. If I cannot stay there, at least come for a visit or something. We can both be outcasts and non-water dwellers. Plus, this being able to breathe underwater stuff is freaking me out! If it's alright with you.. Ask him please? I won't be a bother. I'll bathe the Hellhounds as a fee! Contact me ASAP.
-Electra.'
I looked up from the letter. Folding it up and stuffing it in the envelope before sticking it in my back pocket.
"Well, who's it from?" Alpheus asks
"Electra. Being underwater is driving her crazy." I said before looking to Hades
"Can she stay here?" I asked quickly and eagerly Hades looked at the number of current tenants.
"She might have to share for a few days. After making rooms for your sisters I may have stressed the palace's magic. I can't constantly keeping adding rooms and hope it all doesn't crumble." He says I nodded
"She can share with me." Alpheus volunteers
"Dog." Pamela muttered
"Skank." Alpheus retorted
"Alpheus." Hades says "Be nice to her please? Just give it a try."
"Father, I was only pointing out her strong suits." Alpheus says innocently.
"She can share with me." I said "I think she'd only be comfortable with that. I can take the couch in my room and give her my bed." I said
Hades nodded
"I can probably get her a bed no problem." Hades says
"Want to quickly write a reply? I can get it there before sundown." Hermes offers
"Uh, yeah. Thanks." I said quickly scrambling for a pen and pencil.
Alcaeus makes one appear from smoke and holds them out to me. Thankful but slightly agitated that I couldn't do it for myself I wrote a quick reply telling her that she was welcome here.
"Tell her I'll be transporting her here at five o'clock and to be ready. Does that time work for you, Hermes?" He asks
"Yeah, she'll have the letter by then."
"Great, thank you." Hades says I scribbled my father's message and folded it up I handed it to Hermes.
"Unofficial but thank you." He said examining the folded piece of paper but turned and walked away.
"You should have put it in an envelope." Niklaus says
"And where would you like me to get the envelope Nik? I can't do smoke like the rest of you." I said
"Why don't you join Luna and Atlas when I train them?" Alpheus asks
"Good idea." I said
I checked the clock on the wall. It was three o'clock. I had about two hours before Electra got here.
"I'm going to go see Thanatos." I said no one tried to stop me. I guess they knew better.
"Who's that?" Luna asked
"Your eldest brother." Alpheus informed her.
"While you're doing that, I'll show you guys to your rooms." Niklaus says standing up.
All three of our sisters nodded.
"As I have you here," Hades says pointing to Alpheus "I'd like to go through some plans for your birthday party." He says
Alpheus nods
"Sure." He gets up and follows him out of the room.
That left Atlas, Alcaeus and Albus who decided to go into the kitchen and mooch food off of Bernard.
I headed up the stairs and opened the door to Thanatos' room. I saw Apollo by his side his eyelids heavy. I heard his stomach growl from across the room. I'd never witnessed a God so humanly.
"Hey Apollo." I said he perked up looking over at me.
"Why don't you get some rest before Dinner?" I said he nodded.
"Seems like a good idea, see you then." He said tiredly shuffling past me. I took the recently abandoned chair and reached down placing two fingers on Thanatos' wrist checking his pulse. It wasn't worrying but it wasn't exactly relieving either. I sighed.
"When are you going to make up your mind, Big Brother?" I asked quietly I felt my exhaustion from the day I'd had. I placed my arms down and laid my head on top of them feeling my scalp graze Thanatos' side. Dragging me into a deep slumber..