64: Willpower Pt. 1

(Picture at the top or to the side is Dylan O'Brien as Alcaeus Archer)

Tobias & Alcaeus
With each adjustment of my body I felt a tug at my wounds. Each of the burns. My body was begging me to sit down. Change from this constant standing position. It got teased during "feeding time" not long ago when they let us down to eat.
I raised my head to look at Alcaeus. They'd darted us again and when I woke up, Alcaeus was strapped to a chair by his wrists his head laid back his eyes closed. His face looked peaceful but he also looked deathly sick because of the way he had dark shadows under his eyes all the time not to mention the wounds from our torture. Wake up. C'mon at least move so I know you're alive.
Well, of course he's alive... They wouldn't have kept him in here if he wasn't.
"Alcaeus?" I said my voice dry and scratchy
"Wake up!" I demanded he stirred I looked up at my chains giving them a jerk. I gasped at the sharp pain. My wrists were raw and bruised from my many attempts to free myself. Alcaeus groaned as he awakened bringing my attention back to him.
"Caeus!" I said he looked over in my direction.
"What happened?" He said
"I don't know.. They strapped you to that chair. I have no idea what for." I said "I'm scared." I confessed
"Don't be. I'm getting us out of here." He said
"How can you be so sure?" I asked
"I'm not. It's going to take some time. I can loosen these bonds. It won't be quick but just trust me." He said I nodded
"Sounds like a plan." I said as our door buzzed open. Morning torture rounds.. The first thing they did was break off a piece of black tape putting it over Alcaeus' mouth. He glared up at them. His eyes dark and cold.
"Don't want you bitching as we torture your brother." He said I braced myself. Alcaeus glared at the man with such intensity. The man drew something from his pocket. I squirmed.. It was a lighter. Was he gunna set me on fire?
He pulled out a steel rod. No, he's going to burn me..

Atlas & Indigo
"You okay over there?" I asked Indigo she lazily nodded.
"I should have given you my food. You needed it more than me." I said she rolls her eyes at me. I found my mouth turning up into a smile. How could I smile in this situation?
"Always with the sass. Remind me to get you when we're out of here." I said she gave me a look and I understood it completely.
We're not getting out of here.
I'd managed to hold onto a tiny shred of hope through the past two days. Even if Indigo hadn't spoken a word to me. Our conversations were mostly me talking and her responding with actions. I didn't know why she wouldn't talk. It annoyed me. But I kept my temper down. She was the only person I had in here.
I wondered if my siblings were okay. I could hear them screaming all hours of the day. The men that have been torturing us for information have been talking amongst themselves about their captives. They weren't too large height wise. These were teenagers. Probably walked passed me in Ambrosia once.
The door opened and our attention shifted to it. Two men walked in. As usual.
"How was your sleep?" The first one asks getting a chuckle from the second.
"Is that a joke?" I said bitterly
"To me it is." He says I glared at him
He walked over to Indigo he grabbed hold of her dark hair and pulled it her head leaning upwards. She spat onto his mask. He backed away. He grumbled angrily and with a whoosh he back handed her. I pulled against my chains as Indigo whimpered.
"What's with these devils and spitting?" He grumbled wiping the spit away.
"Don't touch her." I growled
"Tough guy huh? That's very noble." He said I glared at him feeling my jaw clench.
"Take her away." He said casually. The other guy stepped towards Indigo.
"What?" I said Indigo looked panicked suddenly I pulled hard on my chains.
"Don't!" I yelled but they lowered her down, she collapsed onto the floor.
"No!" I yelled
He grabbed a handful of Indigo's hair and gripped her arm. I started to hear her murmuring "no." Over and over again.
"No! No! Take me! Take me!" I yelled
"We don't want you." He said
He scooped her up putting handcuffs on her wrists and then removing the chains.
"No!" I yelled
"Atlas!" She screamed I was overwhelmed at the fact that she'd spoken but heart broken that it was to plea for help from me, which I couldn't give her.
"No! Please!" I yelled
"Atlas!" She screamed again struggling towards me. I pulled and pulled and heard a creak and then my chains loosened. They lock broke and my chains clattered to the floor. The two masked men were too shocked to react as I snatched Indigo and held her against me.
They rushed over to me trying to pull us apart. I should have seen it coming but I was too concerned with keeping Indigo close.
The sharp pinch in my neck told me that I'd been tranquilized again. I used all my remaining strength to squeeze Indigo.
"Thank you."