47 | Taking him to the beach.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ponyboy: He'll either read to you or draw you. He loves the calming environment of the beach. When he reads to you he'll play with your hair or run his fingers up and down your back.

Sodapop: Sodapop is the biggest fan of the beach that you know. He loves being able to show off his hot body to you. His favorite activities are tanning with you and playing volleyball.

Darrel: Your favorite part of going to the beach is seeing Darry's muscular body bronzed in the sunlight. His favorite part of going to the beach is fishing. I guess it's because fishing is so calming. He knows your not the biggest fan of it, so he promises to do whatever you want later.

Dallas: Dallas hates the beach, but he goes because you like it. He refuses to wear shorts so he walks around looking like an idiot in jeans. The only thing he likes doing at the beach is feeding the seagulls, and of course, seeing you in a swimsuit.

Two-bit: Two-bit loves to swim with you. His favorite parts are yelling "shark!" and dunking you under water. You always get back at him though.

Johnny: Johnny wants the moment to last forever so he'll bring his camera and take dozens of pictures. Mostly of you, but a few of the beach itself. You guys also definitely watch the sunset on the beach.

Steve: Steve likes walking on the beach with you. He loves to see the view of both the water and his girl, at least he says so. Your convinced that the reason he takes you on walks is so he can find the ice cream stand.