69 | His first impression of you

Date: 4.4.20
Info: what his first impression of you was.

Ponyboy: Ponyboy liked you from the start. Not only did he think you were absolutely beautiful, but he also thought that you had one of the best personalities and were one of the smartest women he'd ever met. He was a little down on himself though, he was quiet about his fondness of you because he knew if Dallas or Steve knew about his crush they would go after you, and you'd probably rather be with one of them because their older and tougher.

Sodapop: Sodapop had a crush on you from the moment he'd first met you. Despite his movie star good looks he was quite shy around you and grew flustered anytime you spoke to him.

Darrel: Darrel thought you were shy and didn't really think you were into him. It wasn't that he ever overlooked you or thought negatively of you, he just thought of you as someone quiet. It wasn't until he got to know you that he realized the real you.

Dallas: Dallas treated you like he treated all other girls whenever he first met you. He was constantly flirtatious and quite disrespectful. It wasn't until you finally spoke your honest opinion (more like yelled it) that he backed down and began to act more gentlemanly.

Two-bit: Two-bit thought you were one of the funniest gals he'd ever met. Which would come to explain why you two hit it off so well.

Johnny: Johnny was in awe the first time he saw you. Jaw dropped and everything. He thought he could never get a girl like you, but that soon changed.

Steve: You and Steve had been in school together for years but never even spoke to each other until around 2 years ago. Before he ever spoke to you Steve thought you were dating one of your guy friends, that's why he never made a move on you. He explained that when you started dating.

Tim: Tim thought you were a prude because unlike the other girls he'd been with before, you had respect for yourself. He would quickly learn to love your dignity and class, and you like to think maybe a little bit rubbed off on him.