53 | Where you honeymoon.

This is meant to be realistic. So these places aren't going to be super luxurious considering none of the boys have much money :)

 So these places aren't going to be super luxurious considering none of the boys have much money :)

Ponyboy: Hollywood, California.

You and Ponyboy share a love for the movies and movie stars that are in Hollywood. You guys took your honeymoon as an opportunity to tour the sights and sets of some of your favorite films.

Sodapop: His family's old lake house.

It was fun for the both of you to have that privacy of a secluded lake house. There was always entertainment available in the outdoors. More importantly, you guys were able to enjoy each other without any distractions.

Darrel: Asheville, North Carolina.

Darrel wanted to stay in the mountains so you decided to take him to a town you'd visited as a child. One thing you forgot was that the town was super hippie (being that it's the 60s). You and Darry would sit in your hotel room window watching people walk by the parking lot while tripping on acid.

Dallas: New York City.

Dallas wanted to show you where he grew up and see all that has changed since he left. You guys stayed in a really crappy motel but the experience together was all that mattered.

Two-bit: Las Vegas, Nevada.

Two-bits always dreamed of partying in Vegas with you. You guys stayed in a really cool and flashy motel and partied constantly on your trip in Vegas. Every time Two saw an Elvis impersonator he would freak out.

Johnny: Road-trip through the desert.

You and Johnny took a short week long road trip from Oklahoma to Arizona and back. You would spend your nights in cheap motels, and spend your days in the car together experiencing the beautiful scenery of the desert. That road trip really made you two feel like adults, and confident in starting an adult life together.

Steve: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

There was a big car show that Steve really wanted to go to. Since Steve was excited you were excited. Rather than make the weekend all about cars, Steve decided to make it all about the two of you. It was actually very romantic. Steve would take pictures of you in front of cars, or he would go around telling everyone "this is my wife, we just got married."