85 | His bad habits

Date:
Info:

Ponyboy:

Sodapop: Let's people walk over him.

If someone messes with you or the gang he'd be the first to do something, but Sodapop's not one to stick up for himself. It frustrates you the way Soda let's people walk over him.

Darrel:

Dallas: Dally has a bad habit of lying to you.

Coming from a life of scandal, it's not too unexpected that Dally keeps to his ways.. even towards you. Not that he'd do anything to betray you purposely, you're his whole world. Dallas just has problems lying to you about the simplest things, to keep himself out of trouble. You're constantly having to tell him you know he's lying and that he doesn't need to. Thankfully for him you see where he's coming from and don't get too upset with this.

Two-bit:

Johnny:

Steve: Making plans without you.

Steve loves you of course! But he struggles to say no when his buddies ask to hang out. Very often you'll ask him out for the evening and you're hit with a response like "I can't darlin', Soda and I are going drag racing". Anytime you point out that it's an issue Steve immediately asks you to come with. You still wish he'd think more about you when making those plans, but you get that he doesn't do it out of spite.

Tim: