34 | Would he cheat?

Date: 8.28.19
Info: would he cheat on you and why or why not.

Ponyboy: Yes. Since he's so young and unexperienced with relationships he probably would cheat just to make sure your what he wants. I would only expect him to kiss the person he cheats with though, and he would probably get really moody and tell you a week after.

Sodapop: No. He was really upset when Sandy cheated on him and would never want to put you through the same thing he went through.

Darrel: Yes. We can tell that Darry likes to take out his stress/anger physically. I could see Darry having a one night stand with someone when he's been really stressed.

Dallas: No. Dallas Winston is mostly described as loyal, and you could tell he was really upset after Sylvia cheated on him.

Two-bit: No. You're like the only girl in town who can put up with Two-bits drunken shenanigans. Two-bit is all yours and he knows it.

Johnny: No. You are Johnny's everything and he wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize losing you.

Steve: Yes. I don't think he would act on anything but I could see him flirting with other girls. He would likely only flirt with other girls when he's with Sodapop, because he wants to show off.