15 | Hes annoying you

Date: 07.21.19
Info: what he does that annoys you.

Ponyboy: Since neither you or Ponyboy had a drivers license or car your main source of transportation was by bicycle. You and Pony each had a bicycle that you guys would ride everywhere.

Going to the movies? Bicycle.
A rumble? Bicycle.
The lot? Bicycle.

One day you and Ponyboy were coming back to the Curtis house after a date at the nightly double.

"Ponyboy!" You yelled after him. Ponyboy kept riding far ahead of you. Usually you could keep up with him, but tonight you decided to wear a mini skirt in an attempt to impress your boyfriend.

Did this attempt work? No.

Already pissed off at the fact that you got dolled up for nothing, you stop, get off your bike, and sit on a nearby park bench.

You were going to sit on that bench until Pony got home and realized you were gone. That would get his attention, and he would be back in around 15 minutes.

Well, your plan didn't work out too well because before you knew it you had fallen asleep on that park bench. You woke up to Two-bit shaking you awake.

You: "Oh my god, Two, what time is it?"
Two-bit: "It's 3am. You know the whole gangs been out looking for you for hours?"

You shot Two-bit an embarrassed look, your face growing redder by the minute. "Gee, that certainly got Ponyboy's attention!" You thought to yourself.

Two walked you back to the Curtis house, your head hung low out of embarrassment. You sat on the couch waiting for all of the boys to return so you could explain yourself.

Then walked in Pony. Tears running down his blushed cheeks, and an arm wrapped around his shoulder belonging to Darry.

"Pony!" You stood and grabbed him from Darry, engulfing him in a giant bear hug.

Pony: "Y/N I thought a soc had gotten you. I was so worried."
Pony says into your shoulder still hugging.
You: "I'm so sorry. I was mad at you so I sat down.. and I lost track of time."
Pony: "Don't apologize. I'm sorry. I should have never sped off and left you."
You: "It's ok, hun."

After you two made up you sat on the couch and watched as Soda made his way in, then Dallas, Johnny, and eventually Steve. You embarrassingly told each of them the story and apologized for worrying them while Pony squeezed your hand tightly.

You and Pony spent the next hour of the night being lectured by Darrel about how "You guys can't just disappear on each other!" and "I had to call everyone!".

Obviously Darrel didn't trust you guys anymore because he made Sodapop walk you and Pony back to your house.

"Goodnight Pony." You say as you arrive to the steps of your front porch. "Goodnight, Hun. You looked amazing tonight." Pony responds as he gives you a kiss on the cheek and walks away with Soda.

You walk into your house, butterflies fluttering throughout your stomach. "I love Ponyboy Curtis" you thought.

Sodapop: It was 2am. The whole neighborhood was quiet. The only light guiding you was the moonlight, and of course that one flickering street light off of St. Louis avenue.

You reached Sodapop's bedroom window and crawled in with his help.

Soda: "Hey Sweetheart."
You: "Hey Soda, where's Pony?"
Soda: "Made him set up camp on the couch. Don't worry he won't tell Darry."