11 | Typical date night

Date: 07.17.19
Info: what consists of your typical date night.

Ponyboy: Since Ponyboy doesn't have a job dates are really rare for the two of you. On special occasions, like Valentine's Day, Darry will give Ponyboy just enough money to take you out to see a movie.

You and Pony love seeing movies together because you can talk all about them afterwards.

Sodapop: You and Soda are always having picnics for a date. You and Soda love sitting in the empty bleachers of the football field smelling the freshly cut grass and enjoying each other's company.

Darrel: You and Darrel aren't really people persons. Rather than go to some restaurant and be annoyed by the table behind you or the waiter, you guys would rather be completely alone together.

You and Darry love to drive his pickup truck to the lookout point in town and make out like your teenagers again.

Dallas: Dal isn't one for paying for things, and him stealing kind of worries you. Rather than dining and dashing, you make Dal take you on car ride trips.

You and Dal will drive all around town, and if your lucky outside of town.

Your car ride trips are the reason Dallas knew about the abandoned church on Jay Mountain.

Two-bit: You and Two-bits typical Friday night out consists of two things: Parties and beer.

Two will always find the best party in town so he can show up and dance with you. Your nights usually end with you both passing out on the Curtis boys couch.

Sometimes if Two-bit can't find a cool house party he'll take you to Bucks. Dallas hates when you guys go over there.

Johnny: Like Ponyboy, Johnny doesn't have a lot of money to take you out. A date night with Johnny usually occurs in the lot. You and Johnny love to spend all night talking about your future and smoking cigarettes.

One night while on a date you guys smoked some funny cigarettes Two-bit gave Johnny.
You guys ended up walking to the Curtis house and eating all their food.

To say the least, Darry was really mad.

Steve: Steve takes you to the dingo at least once a week. You two usually go with Soda and Sandy.

Steve loves showing you off on his arm letting everyone know you are his. Sometimes Steve will make out with you in the booth of the dingo right in front of everyone.