74 | Can't sleep

Date: 2.7.21
Info: What you and your greaser do when you (or him) can't sleep at night.

Ponyboy: Every now and then when you and Pony are having trouble sleeping, you'll make a journey in nothing but pajamas and a coat to the 24-hour Dairy Queen down the road.

Sodapop: When it's late at night and you can't sleep, you and soda whip out a box full of magazines from over the years. You spend the night laughing at home decor from '53 and taking quizzes on what your ideal man is like.

Darrel: Forget Steve and Two-bit. Out of all the gang, you and Darry have the biggest sweet tooth. When you guys can't sleep at night you take to the kitchen and bake whatever you're feeling like whether it be brownies, cookies, or a pie.

Dallas: When you cant sleep you and Dal lay in bed playing your favorite records in the dim light of a small bedside lamp.

Two-bit: You and Two-bit will cuddle, him as the big spoon, and he'll whisper little jokes in your ear. Usually pretty goofy ones that he heard at school or read in a magazine.

Johnny: If it's late at night and you're having trouble sleeping, you and Johnny will walk to the lot and watch the stars.

Steve: If you're ever having trouble sleeping Steve will take you on a drive around town. You'll make Steve drive you through nice neighborhoods and you plan out which house you want to grow old with him in.

Tim: A few times you and Tim have ended up awake during the middle of the night. Anytime this has happened you and Tim will head downstairs and raid his refrigerator, usually stuffing your faces with ice cream or dinner leftovers.