:: Twenty-Three ::

I told Max what my plan was and that she had to let me know when Billy was home and it was show time. I took my moms car and drove over parking in the driveway in front of Billy's camaro with the still cracked windshield. I walked inside and Max pointed up stairs. She wrote on a piece of paper that he was in the shower and she didn't talk because she wanted to make sure the Mind Flayer couldn't hear her.

I walked up the stairs slowly and made my way down the hall to the bathroom. I could hear the shower running and Billy was inside. I noticed there weren't any clothes on the floor but I stripped down to my bra and panties anyways.

"Who's there?" He asked with a authoritative tone.

"It's Liv," I spoke softly moving the curtain and stepping inside with him. He looked me up and down the water just barely hitting my skin. I could feel that it was cold. Billy reached behind himself and adjusted it a bit so it wasn't as cold.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in a low voice.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay," my voice cracked and I looked down at my fidgeting hands.

"Hey, I'm okay." He said softly as he moved forward placing his hands on my hips. For a moment I was able to talk to him. I threw my arms around him and embraced him.

I sighed as I buried my face into his neck letting him hold me for a moment. I closed my eyes and thought about the necklace. I unclamped it and ever so gently lifted it a centimeter from his skin slipping it off of him and over the top of the shower into the pocket of my pants. Billy shifted and moved back looking me up and down.

He grabbed me by the throat and slammed me against the wall of the shower and I gasped. He looked into my eyes and the Flayer was looking at me.

"What do you want?" He asked within inches of my face. He squeezed a little tighter and I grabbed him harm.

"Billy," I choked out and Billy flashed back. I could see the fear in his eyes seeing his hand around my throat.

"You need to leave," Billy begged and I got out of the shower. I quickly put my clothes on and ran out of the bathroom.

"Run!" I heard Billy yell.

I ran to my moms car and got in pulling away quietly so he didn't know I was leaving. But I looked up seeing Billy in his window and I pulled the opposite way from my house. I looked up as I began to drive and he wasn't there. The panic set in and I drove as fast as I could. I took a side street over to get me back in the right path.

When I pulled in my driveway I parked the car in the garage and ran inside. Max was siting with my Mom at the table and she had everything ready. I dug the necklace from my pocket and she began. She took my hair and trimmed it into a bowl of liquid.

When she finished the necklace floated out landing on the table. Max snatched it up and ran off back to her house. My mom looked at me and she pursed her lips for a moment before speaking.

"You know that this means you can die right?" She asked looking at me.

"Yes, I know." I nodded my head and she sat forward a bit.

"I had another dream Olivia, I know the outcome. You must play your cards wisely." That's all she said before she stood from the table and pushed her chair in.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"You know the rules," she said tormented me. I rolled my eyes and stood from the table.

"Yes I know." I groaned making my way up to my room.

I sighed as I laid on my bed ready to sleep. I felt exhausted from the last few days of events.

I closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep.

A/n

Double update because short chapters 😩

On the plus side I've started a Billy Hargrove Imagines book. Don't forget to check it out I'm taking requests and make sure to follow my co-writer robinsharrington