:: Nineteen ::

Summer '85

"Come on princess," Billy was trying to coax me into the pool he started working at this summer.

"Billy it's 9 o'clock at night. We're going to get in trouble." I crossed my arms and he started to tickle my sides. I couldn't help but laugh as I tried to wiggle my way away.

"Please," he whispered in my ear as he slipped his arms around me pressing against the back of my body. He moved my hair to one side and began to kiss my neck.

"Fine, if we get caught I'm ratting you out." I pointed at him stripping down to my bra and panties.

Needless to say not much has changed with Billy. He's the same old pain in the ass that's a softy with me and a hard ass with everyone else. He let his dirty blonde mullet grow out a bit so it was thicker. I watched as he jumped into the water and came up with his curls covering his forehead.

I sat on the edge of the pool and Billy rolled his eyes. He walked over to me with a smirk on his face as he stood between my legs. He grabbed my waist and picked me up pulling me into the pool and I yelled as he fell backward. I face planted in the water and came back up quick. I turned giving him a pouty face and he just smiled.

His eyes scanned me and stopped at my chest. I looked down and noticed that my bra became see through. I shook my head and lunged at him jumping in his arms. He picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist.

"And that's one of the reasons I said it was a bad idea." I scolded him quietly in his ear. He chuckled softly as he looked up at me.

"Who's going to see besides me?" He asked and I looked around then shrugged it off.

He kissed my collar bones and neck as he walked through the water until we reached the edge of the pool. I reached around and grabbed a hand full of his wet curls pulling his head back.

"Mmm you know what that does to me," he groaned softly as he looked into my eyes. His pupils were dilated in his gorgeous blue eyes.

"And what are you going to do about it?" I teased him as I pulled again.

He slammed me against the side of the pool and ripped my thin lace bra open. I sighed as another one was shredded. They were his favorite, favorite to destroy. He kissed down my neck and collar bones until he reached my breasts. He cupped the other in his hand and flicked his tongue over my hard buds. I gasped tugging his hair again causing him to nip at them.

"Tell me what you want princess," he hummed over my nipple as he flicked his tongue again.

"You," I moaned softly.

He pushed my panties aside as I tugged his boxers down. He slowly eased into me and I gripped his shoulders. Doing it in the water was definitely different, and if his boss ever found out he'd be canned for good.

His lips crashed into mine as he sped up and I dug my nails into his shoulders getting a low moan. He kissed me harder and gripped my ass as he fucked me. He broke away from the kiss and buried his face into my neck. One of my hands automatically went up to the back of his head gripping his hair.

His motions soon became sloppy as he was nearing his climax. I bucked my hips with his meeting his thrusts and he moaned. He looked down watching himself go in and out of me. His breath hitched and he dropped his head into my chest as he came. He moaned quietly and I gasped as he thrusted hard. I moaned softly into his ear as he pulled out.

He pulled his boxers back up and pulled my panties back over as he rubbed his fingers up my slit. I moaned softly and he put me down so he stood over me. He put one arm out holding the side of the pool as the other rubbed my clit over my panties.

"Why didn't you cum with me princess?" His voice low and husky from desire.

"I-I've never done anything like this in this public of a place." I blushed and whimpered as he rubbed faster.

"Cum for daddy," he said into my ear.

"Yes sir," I whimpered again as he slowed the pace. He slipped his hand down the front of my panties to rub my directly and I moaned louder. I held onto him as my toes started to curl and I could feel myself about to orgasm.

"Come on baby," he hummed in my ear.

"I'm cumming!" I gasped as I felt my nerves unravel on his fingers. My hips bucked and my legs were shaking. He didn't stop until I was breathless and whimpering in his arms.

"Good girl," he smiled leaning down to kiss me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my waist. I looked up at him and he was already looking at me smiling.

"Are you ready?" I asked him.

"Are you cold?" He asked and I nodded.

He picked me up and put me on the edge. I quickly slipped off my torn bra and put on the black t-shirt I stole from Billy. I put my jeans back on and Billy was already dressed and getting his boots on. We walked through the men's locker room and he locked the doors behind him.

As we headed down the road he glanced over at me then tapped the steering wheel and smiled. I looked out the window for a while until I heard something hit the windshield and I screamed. Billy whipped the steering wheel hitting a tree.

My head hit the dashboard and everything went black.

A/n

Ouooooo so it vegans.

Thus I must warn you if you haven't finished season three stop reading until you do so ♥️

Whatcha guys think?