:: Seven ::

Walking into the school after not being there for two days was like I moved away and moved back. Everyone was leaning in and whispering to each other as I walked through the hallway to my first class. I didn't care how I looked today either so that probably didn't help. I wore basketball shorts that I rolled and my Calvin Klein bra. I didn't take the time or effort to put makeup on or do my hair, I just threw it up.

When I finally made it to class Billy and his heathens were already there. I didn't acknowledge him or look up at him I just quickly slid into my desk and sat forward. I held my head in my hand and tried my best to pay attention but I just kept zoning off. Hearing him sigh began to get on my nerves as if he had something to be upset about.

"Early dismissal today, all of you must make your way to the gymnasium to gather for the assembly." Mrs. Brown dismissed us and as I went to stand Billy and his heathens pushed past me knocking me back into my seat. I stood back up and walked out the classroom. I scuffed my feet and walked slowly as all the kids rushed around me. The chattering of excited students as they got to see their friends was overwhelming. I stopped at the water fountain and looked around before slipping a pill into my mouth.

Just before I turned down the hall by the bathrooms Tommy scooped me up while Billy's other heathen swung the door open. He set me down and hurried out shutting the door behind him. Billy signaled for me to walk over by pointing and curling his finger. I walked over slowly and stood before him sitting on the sink.

"You taking that shit again?" He asked holding my chin with his thumb and index finger as he looked into my eyes. I didn't say a word to him I just stared into his eyes.

"Answer me!" He yelled in my face causing me to jump but I still didn't say a word. I could tell he was getting angry because he balled up his fist. With one swift movement he reached back and hit the mirror causing it to crack.

"LIV," his voice boomed even louder but I just looked at him. I rolled my eyes and turning on my heel to walk towards the door and he chuckled.

"You aren't getting out," Billy chuckled and moved his tongue back and forth across his bottom lip.

"You know what Billy?" He leaned forward and cupped his ear with his hand pushing it forward.

"What?" He asked with a cynical smile.

"Go fuck yourself." I replied infuriated. He tipped his head back and cracked his neck moving it side to side. He slowly moved towards me like a predator. He tangled his fingers into the bottom of my hair and pulled my head back nearly giving me whiplash.

"I'm tired of you being a moody little bitch." He growler into my ear and I laughed. He pulled me by my hair to a stall where he sat down and draped me over his lap. I didn't fight back or say anything as he rubbed his hand across my ass then drew back and smacked as hard as he could. I winced at the pain and gritted my teeth. 11 more smacks and he was done. He released me and I stood up to look at him. I leaned in and moved his hair from his ear and whispered to him.

"Do you feel better now?" I made sure to speak softly but get close enough that my lips brushed against his ear.

"No," he shook his head and dropped his hands down as he leaned forward. I looked in the mirror at my ass checks that were already starting to bruise. I sighed and pulled my shorts back up. Billy didn't move he just sat there with his head hung and his arms resting on his knees.

"Why did you do it?" I asked in a small voice.

"Because you don't deserve someone like me, and I don't deserve you. I fuck random girls for fun. My specialty is fucking around with older married women. I'm a worthless nobody Liv, you don't need that." He nearly whispered to me and I reached out in reaction slapping him across the face. He looked up at me in shock and tensed his jaw.

"Who are you to tell me what I need and don't? You have no say in who I decide to put in charge of breaking my heart." I raised my voice at him and the lump in my throat started to form.

"Then don't cry and disappear the next time you find me fucking someone." He said his words with such anger and I just stood there shocked for a moment.

"You know what Billy, use me as you will. That's what your best at right?" I snickered.

"I guess so." He shrugged and went to walk by me. I raised my hand and he had no choice but to stop. He tried to move but couldn't.

"Just remember this, at least I actually care about you and not about how good you can fuck me. Remember that the next time your trying to fill the emptiness in your heart by filling some infatuated bimbo." I dropped my hand as he ran his tongue over his teeth and sucked on causing a hissing noise.

Every part of me wants to throw my arms around him right now but I can't.

A/n

Welp Billy got himself SCHMACKED 🐸🍵