:: Nine ::

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

I turned down my street and I could hear the patter of footsteps behind me on the pavement and I stopped to look but no one was there. I turned to keep walking and I was greeted by Tommy. He quickly grabbed me and held a rang over my mouth and nose causing me to pass out.

When I came too I looked around noticing that I was in someone's basement. I was stripped down to my underwear my clothes in shreds on the floor. I pulled my knees to my chest and heard a clank realizing I was chained to this bed. The door swung open and Tommy slowly walked down the steps. He inched his way towards me and sat in front of me.

"Don't be a cock tease," he whispered brushing my hair out of my face. I cringed and he pushed me back. I went weak and I froze realizing what he was going to do to me as he pulled my panties down. He spread my legs apart and admired me. As he rubbed his fingers on my folds he whispered to me.

"Do you like that?" His voice low and husk. I shook my head no and he slapped me. I winced at the pain and he slapped me again, and again, and again. My mouth was bleeding and my eye was sore. He took his pants off and began to violate me even more. He didn't hold back and he began violently pounding into me causing me to cry out in pain. He put his hand around my throat and squeezed as if he was trying to kill me. I gasped for air and he let go smacking my face again. He pulled out and climaxed on me and I closed my eyes.

Then he kept hitting me. Slapping me and punching me in my sides. I didn't know why he was doing this but then again maybe I deserved it for being a whore. I looked down between my legs and saw a puddle of blood. My eyes swollen and my face bruised. He hit me one more time and I passed out.

_____________

When I woke again I thought I was on my doorstep but I wasn't. I came face to face with Billy's door and I winced. I reached up and knocked on the door as hard as I could. It had to have been 4 am. I heard the door open and I kept my eyes closed. All I could hear was the talking.

"Shit, Susan call 911!" Billy's father shouted. I could hear billy stumble down the stairs.

"What's goin- Liv!" He shouted as he kneeled beside me.

"You know this girl?" His father questioned.

"I go to school with her, she sits in front of me in English." Billy sputtered out in a panic. Max came down too and I heard her scream.

"Olivia!" She shouted and ran over. Billy grabbed her and held her as she started sobbing. I didn't want everyone seeing me like this.

"She's bleeding everywhere," Max sobbed as she tried to find the source of the blood. My head was split open and my legs had cuts. My arms did too. I was fucked up.

"She's going to be okay Max," Billy soothed her and rocked her back and forth in his arms. That was the friendliest to her he's ever been. Rumor has it Billy's father is an asshole but right now he wasn't. The ambulance arrived and a couple cops. They got me into the ambulance and sent me off as soon as they thought I was stable.

They put me directly into icu and did a rape kit right away after they saw my shredded clothes. I laid there and didn't say anything to any of the nurses and they got the hint that when I was ready to talk I would. After they cleaned me up and moved me back to my room I tried to get into the bed on my own but it wasn't happening. Billy came hauling into the room and looked pained as soon as he saw me. He helped me into the bed and I laid back closing my eyes. I felt exhausted even though I'd barely been awake. Then I remembered it was his friend that did this to me and I became wary of him.

"What?" He asked eagerly. I looked away and fidgeted with my hands.

"I don't know if I can trust you." I spoke softly not making eye contact with him.