Chapter 60

Sorry I'm going to have a lot of mistakes in this chapter because I updating this on my phone :( but I hope you guys enjoy anyways. Thanks for being for so patient!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jace's P.O.V

Slam!

I slowly look up, defeat in my eyes. Bags under my bags, dark purple circle splotches on my bags. The will to survive in me and my wolf burnt out 2 years ago. I guess this is what Justin was talking about.

My eyes scan the small group that had dared to enter my office when I gave orders for NO ONE to enter. The once strong and ferocious me gone left of the outer shell of what I used to be.

The council members did not look happy. They all glared saying nothing. I feel hatred, fear, anger radiating off of them. The fear is slowly deminishing while looking at my pathetic appearance. But can I be blamed. Its the 3rd year anniversary of me loosing my mate today.

"What the hell do you think youre doing ALPHA Ryder, why are you throwing away your duties as an alpha and moping around. Are you not going to do anything about the war with the other werewolves AND vampire." One of the council members yelled.

"Did you forget that they declared war ON THE SAME DAY!" Another cried.

"You've been doing nothing for your pack. You haven't even prepared your members. Your BETA Justin has been doing anything. The pack is nothing without their alphas guidance." Lilas father, who is now a council member glared.

Weird isn't it, he gave me the position of alpha and loved me like I was the son he's ALWAYS wanted but then once Lila disappears he's all of a sudden a worrisome father. That hates the guy that was the cause of chasing his daughter out and making her disappear altogether.

"We should kick you out of the pack and make Justin the alpha. Or we could humiliate you and make you the Omega." Lilas mother, also a council member glared

"You almost got us all killed with your foolish thinking, two months ago. And because of that foolishness my son!- ... Our pack members decreased and we dont have enough strength on our side to fight off two strong opposing opponents!" An angry council member seethed.

Huh, I guess I should remember their names. They are 'important' people. But I just don't care anymore. While all of them pitched in their thoughts and anger. I just stared blankly at all of them. Not once doing anything or saying anything.

Thats when one of them snapped and started to scream at me. He got close to slapping me and-and I wasnt going to do anything because even if he did do anything. I wouldnt be able to feel the pain. Because the pain in my heart is heavier and stronger than any physical pain. The pain in my heart thrashes and runs through my vein.

"... Get out, we don't need you as an alpha."

I looked up at the oldest council member calmly tell me to give up my position, leave the pack, fend for myself, and die. Most ofthe council members left, including Lilas parents. They needed to calm down a bit.

"Its a good thing that slut left you and went to sleep around with other men and pretend she was kidnapped."

That's when my head snapped up and my eyes turned pitch black. I barred my teeth at the youngest council member his name was. Fuck what was his name! Dylan! That's the fuckers name. I slowly got up my eyes never leaving his. They all felt the tension in the air and wanted to back out and leave my office but by Dylan challenging me and keeping his stare means he's going to fight me for my position.

I haven't had anything decent to eat so I stumbled while getting up holding onto my desk for support and Dylan the asshole seeing that smirked. I smirked back.

This mother fucker is going to be my next meal. Literally.

_________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

RANT